Home

Dark Side?

ShadowSocks87

• 5 weeks later...

GwannaSauna, I totally agree.

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)
The lightside ending was far superior. I had high hopes for the DS ending, namely either becoming a super-powerful apprentice to Sidious after destroying Vader, or annihilating the two of them and becoming Emperor. I hate that Stalker armour. Really. I use the Sith Robe now!

Is there any way of getting there without replaying the entire level again?
Well, yes in the Xbox 360 version. It requires you to use a cheat code, well the codes that are non-costume.

When you face Vader

, use a code and it will disable the auto-save. You can beat the game by

defeating Vader and the Emperor or Vader twice and when it goes to the main menu, load your game again and you're right back to fighting Vader again.

Hopefully this helps those who would want to do that. :D

GwannaSauna, I totally agree.
Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)
The lightside ending was far superior. I had high hopes for the DS ending, namely either becoming a super-powerful apprentice to Sidious after destroying Vader, or annihilating the two of them and becoming Emperor. I hate that Stalker armour. Really. I use the Sith Robe now!

I loved the Sith Stalker outfit, that's the only one I ever use.

To each his own! I liked the new hilt available with that costume, but I preferred the Sith Robe when playing DS.
Did anybody catch the other lightsaber hilts on the Sith Stalker Armor?

I noticed your former lightsaber, Master Kota's, half of Darth Maul's (the replica that Proxy used), and one that looks a lot like Vader's

Archived