Home

Gears of War 2

Commander Obi-Wan

Bongo, either the game is really short or you savor video games like Dylan Thomas appreciates fine alcohol.

Not really short. More just that I beat it on Co-Op on the easiest difficulty, where you can run up and bitch smack them all to death and 90 percent of the time come out ok.

I'm running through on Insane difficulty now :)

To those who have beaten the game...

At the end, when Marcus is trying to contact Anya, and the other helicopter with Cole shows up, is the lady that steps out behind Cole Anya? Or is it an as-of-now unnamed character that will replace Anya? I can't quite tell.

To those who have beaten the game...

At the end, when Marcus is trying to contact Anya, and the other helicopter with Cole shows up, is the lady that steps out behind Cole Anya? Or is it an as-of-now unnamed character that will replace Anya? I can't quite tell.

I'm pretty sure that's Anya. When you played the first Gears of War, you see Anya, and she looks like the same girl there.

I'm pretty sure that's Anya. When you played the first Gears of War, you see Anya, and she looks like the same girl there.

That's what I thought, but I was talking to a friend about GoW2 the other day and he said...

The ending was ok except for them killing off Anya suddenly and for no reason.

Wanted to make sure it wasn't just me.

Archived