Home

What are your favorite Discovery Channel shows?

Arcesious

Lawl, the Discovery Channel.

TV 'documentaries' are like episodes of the original Star Trek: entertaining, but almost completely unenlightening.

On the contrary... The show Nova pwned when it was being shown on discovery...

Edit: Stop editing ur post so I can stop editing this one lol plz k thx bai

On the contrary... The show Nova pwned when it was being shown on discovery...

Oh, dear. Perhaps when you're older you'll understand why TV documentaries are about as trustworthy as pyramidologists. :)

Edit: Stop editing ur post so I can stop editing this one lol plz k thx bai

I haven't done anything to my post, so don't accuse me of it, kthxbai.

I like the Discovery Channel, but I like the History Channel better. Or at least, I watch the History Channel more. Both are good.

Favorites:

• Weaponology (Military Channel--part of the Discovery Chain)
  • Dirty Jobs
  • Time Warp
  • MythBusters

...The list goes on...

Oh, dear. Perhaps when you're older you'll understand why TV documentaries are about as trustworthy as pyramidologists. :)

Explain to me exactly why it cannot be trusted then. As far as I can tell, it seems to be simple, fun, intriquing documentaries meant to be understandable by the average joe.

I haven't done anything to my post, so don't accuse me of it, kthxbai.

Sure...

I thought I saw it posted at the end: "I'm just posting to tell you I'm not posting here." and then after I did a quote/reply to that post, it was gone and I edited my post again to remove that part, but no matter... I understand why you removed it lol...

Yeah, I like the same ones as you TG.

Some of the documentaries I've seen on disovery are pretty stupid though. I'd bet that Man vs. Wild and Survivorman are staged at certain times. And the "A haunting" show is paranormal crap just like Ghost Hunters on Sci-Fi.

However, it overall is a good channel.

I'd bet that Man vs. Wild and Survivorman are staged at certain times.

I heard that Bear (M v W) stays at a hotel while hes supposed to be 'surviving'. (don't ask for source; it was read long ago) And, I'd bet that both, while supposedly eating those odd foods to survive, the crew members would order pizza and share with them.

I liked that NASA Missions show they were showing the other day, and Download: The True Story of the Internet or whatever that was called.

Other than that, not sure of any regulars, I watch if I find anything. I like Ian Wright anywhere, though.

I generally prefer the NGC, though not THC as much.

Archived