Home

The Lost Apprentice [K1]

Marius Fett

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
^Good luck. ;)

Well forget those renders, like a F"en noob, I made this model out of several meshes and not one.

I have to redo the mapping and texturing, cause MDLops lets you only replace the old hilt with one 1 other mesh.

So I can only bring one part of this hilt in the game: any other method of compiling makes the blade go invisible dissapear, just great...

ARJGDKHGDOSIGJIODJDI, so pissed of at my own stupidity, shaaaaaaaaiiitt !

this is awesome. i would love to see that you can have him as a party member. how about a male/female version? any way, if you do, you can have them as an evil replacement for either Juhani or Jolee, as if you're evil you kill them on top of the Rakatan Temple. a nes skin for them would also look good.

SUGGESTION!

- if they do become party members, you cant let them be able to change main body clothing. most likely it wont stick and could crash the game.

NICE WORK!

Version 1 of the mod is now complete. The only thing missing is a VO for the character.

If anyone is interested in voicing him, PLEASE let me know ASAP as I want to release this first version tommorrow.

A version 2 might be release over Christmas, which allows you to recruit him after you go DS on the temple, and kill Jolee and Juhani. He will replace Juhani. :)

if you want to make him recruitable, I'd suggest using one of the bald PC male heads (re-skinned of course). That way, he'll have all the mask and goggle hooks, and be able to wear clothes & armour. It seems to me that most of Revan's apprentices were bald (Malak, Bandon, etc).

if you want to make him recruitable, I'd suggest using one of the bald PC male heads (re-skinned of course). That way, he'll have all the mask and goggle hooks, and be able to wear clothes & armour. It seems to me that most of Revan's apprentices were bald (Malak, Bandon, etc).

not important but bandon was never revans apprentice

not important but bandon was never revans apprentice

True, he's more accurately the apprentice of Revan's apprentice, but my point was that most of the lightsaber wielding male Sith were bald (Malak, Bandon, Uthar Wynn, Sith Governor) or are wearing hoods (so maybe they're also bald). There's even a 1 in 5 chance that Revan was bald. IMO that pattern would suggest that all of the high ranking Sith shaved thier heads.

An update from me with a new saber model :p

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)
SSAB_REND01.jpg

Show spoiler
SSAB_REND02.jpg

Show spoiler
SSAB_REND03.jpg

Show spoiler
SABMAR02.jpg

Show spoiler
SABMAR01.jpg

Wow, now that is one cool looking saber.

This mod is looking better every time i check this thread.

Edit: Hey, any way for there to be two blade types for that saber? The first being the default type, and the other being the new blade? This way each player could choose which blade they want.

I ask because i really prefer the default type blades.

Archived