Home

The Lost Apprentice [K1]

Marius Fett

I'll be getting of school in two weeks for Christmas, so i've decided to start up a little project to keep myself occupied for the time I have off.

As you've probably guessed, this mod is called The Lost Apprentice.

This mod will add one of Revans old apprentices, from his days as the Dark Lord to the Unknown World. He will be available to speak to as soon as you reach the planet, and will be located atop the cliff looking down over the Ebon Hawk, near the entrance to the Temple Area.

He will be angry with Revan for abandoning the Sith, and will give you a long lecture about how you let the Sith Empire slip through your fingers, and about how you are a disgrace to the Force etc etc.

You will have a choice to either to turn him to the light if your persuade is high enough, or you can go DS and kill him. (If you want to go LS and your persuade is too low, you have to fight him anyway).

Either way, if you kill him, you get some goodies, and if you let him live and turn him, your reward is the knowledge that you have helped a Sith find redemption and have taken another step on your journey to further the light. :D

I'll try and get some screenies or something up soon, let me know what you think. :)

~M

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Either way, if you kill him, you get some goodies, and if you let him live and turn him, your reward is the knowledge that you have helped a Sith find redemption and have taken another step on your journey to further the light. :D

If you turn him to the light, you might make him give the player the goodies as thanks, to make it a little more fun for high-persuade light side players.

Where would he have got them from though? :p

It's possible that i'll make an add-on that gives you the oppurtunity to receive some nice items from him after this first version is out. :)

Here are some shots of the apprentices saber:

6.jpg

7.jpg

He doesn't have a custom hilt model right now, as that's something that will most likely take a while to make. I'll be sorting that out sometime in the week. He has a custom blade though. :)

Well, he's a Dark Jedi, so most likely I will. Unless I can come up with a good alternative that is.

I'll see what I can cook up. :)

You should make a reskin to make him look a little more like he would be an apprentice of Revan. Kind of like a reskin to be similar to Revan's Robe.

Hey I like the concept.

Just an Idea:

Have him leave the planet but then the Republic forces launches their attack on the Star Forge. Just as the character is going to hit lightspeed, it get blasted and you are sent to another system.

The ship lands on a planet and do a little side story or have a flash back to his time with Revan and Malak.

good luck with the mod:)

Logan

Have him leave the planet but then the Republic forces launches their attack on the Star Forge. Just as the character is going to hit lightspeed, it get blasted and you are sent to another system.

The ship lands on a planet and do a little side story or have a flash back to his time with Revan and Malak.

That would take quite a long time to make, and I don't think i'd have the patience to tackle it on my own. :)

Just thought i'd ask, is anyone interested in giving the Apprentice a VO?

If you do it, you'll get full credit, OBVIOUSLY.

^Crappy self made saber, or uber Q hilt... I think I know which one i'm gonna go with.. :p

Flattering ^_^

I've got some renders of the puppy.

Kept it rather simple, guess it's not my best that I've ever done.

Can't force stuff like that.

To the renders !

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)
MARSABREND01.jpg

Show spoiler
MARSABREND02.jpg

Show spoiler
MARSABREND03.jpg

Show spoiler
MARSABREND04.jpg

Show spoiler
MARSABREND05.jpg

Flattering ^_^

I've got some renders of the puppy.

Kept it rather simple, guess it's not my best that I've ever done.

Can't force stuff like that.

To the renders !

Show spoiler
MARSABREND01.jpg

Show spoiler
MARSABREND02.jpg

Show spoiler
MARSABREND03.jpg

Show spoiler
MARSABREND04.jpg

Show spoiler
MARSABREND05.jpg

Very Sith like. Nice. :golfclap:

If I may inquire, how many polys are on that beast?

Archived