Home

Congrats to the Detroit Lions, first team ever to go 0-16... oh, and PLAYOFFS!

It's going to be a Turnpike Super Bowl. Too bad it can't be played in Happy Valley. :D

Going by my record in this thread, it will not be an all Pennsville Super Bowl if I pick them.

Baltimore Ravens v. Pittsburgh Steelers

Philadelphia Eagles v. Arizona Cardinals

so, its going to be the Steelers and, wait, no that can't be right. come on, there's no way the Cardinals are in it. quit pulling my leg people!! this isn't funny!!!

at any rate, after what i saw of that Pittsburgh defense, i have a hard time believing that the Cards are going to be able to put up much offense to stay competitive. granted, they did well against Philly, but i can't see them having that kind of success against that defense. Troy Polamalu for Super Bowl XVIII MVP!!!

I'm picking an Eagles v. Ravens final. As long as the Steelers aren't in the Super Bowl, I'm happy.

Good choice :xp:

at any rate, after what i saw of that Pittsburgh defense, i have a hard time believing that the Cards are going to be able to put up much offense to stay competitive. granted, they did well against Philly, but i can't see them having that kind of success against that defense. Troy Polamalu for Super Bowl XVIII MVP!!!

Agree.

Steelers all the way :D

I've always been a Pittsburgh fan - the only team I like as much is the Panthers, but let's not talk about how bad that went down.

_EW_

Archived