glocks are run

mp-5's are cool, wish i had access :D

as for the pump.

well i got a few here at my house

i just want to fire my shotgun :ball:

semi-auto shotgun :D

that i bought in turkey

:joy:

I made some stuffed red peppers yesturday, and LOVED them (in a gastronomic sense) it is now one of my "standard" recipes

Ingredients

* 4-6 red bell peppers

* Salt

* 5 Tbsp extra-virgin olive oil

* 1 medium (white) onion, peeled and chopped

* 1 clove of garlic, peeled and chopped

* 1 lb of lean ground beef (ground sirloin)

* 1 1/2 cup of cooked rice

* 8 oz sliced mushrooms

* 1 tsp oregano

* Fresh ground pepper

* 1/2 cup ketchup

* 1/2 tsp of Worcestershire Sauce

* 1/2 tsp of Cyanne pepper

(*) Optional 1 cup of shredded Motaray Jack cheese

Method

1 Bring a large pot of water to a boil over high heat. Meanwhile, cut top off peppers 1 inch from the stem end, and remove seeds. Add several generous pinches of salt to boiling water, then add peppers and boil, using a spoon to keep peppers completely submerged, until brilliant red and their flesh slightly softened, about 3-5 minutes. Drain, set aside to cool.

2 Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Heat 4 tbsp of the oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add muchrooms, onions and garlic, and cook, stirring often, until tender about 5 minutes. Remove skillet from heat, add meat, rice, tomatoes, and oregano, and season generously with salt and pepper. Mix well with half of the cheese

3 Drizzle remaining 1 tbsp. Oil inside peppers, arrange cut side up in a baking dish, then stuff peppers with filling. Combine ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, Tabasco sauce, and 1/4 cup of water in a small bowl, then spoon over filling and sprinkle rest of cheese over. Add 1/4 cup of water to the baking dish. Place in oven and bake for 40-50 minutes (or longer, depending on how big the peppers are that you are stuffing), until the internal temperature of the stuffed pepper is 150-160°F.

It is basically a meatloaf recipe stuffed into peppers.. it even tastes good re-heated. The tangyness of the peppers really compliments the meat filling

She's married now.

Remember that Andromeda dame? Yeah her.

I had a feeling it was her.

I sometimes get a little depressed when I see old friends who have gotten married, but then I think about my 6 month old nephew and think "Oh thank God." Not that I don't love him. And not that he's a bad baby - on the contrary, he's a great baby; and it makes me think of how much trouble a difficult baby would be :eek:

Still, a man can't just sit around and do nothing forever. I'm still in limbo with that girl - I have no idea how things are going to turn out. I'm not even sure what I think the best way for things to turn out would be. Womans :rolleyes:

got my computer set up...just need the tv and i'll make the call to the cable company. getting 40 hours back at work, so i'll be able to afford to do stuff. :)

need to call landlord and tell them i'm not getting ANY hot water in my apartment, that's the only thing wrong so far other than no cell service.

someone knocked on my door this morning, i was too tired to answer it. and i got a call from a weird phone number, no voice mail though, funny thing is, i don't get service there so even if i picked up, wouldn't have been able to talk.

all i got in the fridge so far is beer and bagels.

Time Warner is going to put a cap on bandwidth in my area.

I'm pissed.

(sorry for the cross post linkage)

http://lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=196934

but anyway, so i decided that I should go ahead and look for future aspects for broadband service when TWC does this douche bag move.

verizon didnt have it available here, so i looked at AT&T.

nifty, they do provide a service in my area, and a nice looking offer for their service. that and $20bux off a month for a year

so, when I saw that, I got my dad on the band wagon with whats going on, and he agreed once the bill jumps he'll cancel digital phone and cable internet. and switch to att.

hah.

so i went back to look at what AT&T has for this plan. I desided to call em up.

basically what happened there was, I asked how long to promotion would last, and as I was doing so i was mentioning how TWC has their heads up their asses for doing the cap.

and that my call needs to be recorded and forwarded up because they will get an influx of new customers switching services because of TWC's decision.

that and the fact that TWC is a major competitor to AT&T, they should keep all this in mind for the fact of 'good business' to stick it up to their competitor for grabbing all of TWC's customers with out having to do really much of anything. :cool:

Well, I dont know how this will pan out but

apparently now at 8am bright and early, I'm going to be working for my old employer again Sunnking Inc

when I first worked there I was the employee, now they got tons of people now.

at least i should be glad i'm getting something, even for $8/hr

Well... I'd guess Gunner might have more family expenses than I... but he probably lives in a far more affordable part of the country, too.

But my budget situation just more complex, too: today is mom's last day at work... probably forever.

She's not going to be able to contribute to the household fund the way she used to now... living on retirement (which is currently hurting thanks to the market tanking...) and social security... so my paycheck is going to get spread a little thinner.

So big, non-essential expenditures like that will become even rarer for me in the future.

Oh well... I knew this day would come eventually.

I know it's pretty spendy out East but for some reason houses are pretty damn expensive up here too. Ours cost $435K, maybe it was $430 so our payment is pretty big. Well, I think it is... We did payoff our Yukon in January so we have no car payments. For the most part it's just house and our one Visa card. And that's ok we me.. Then just the normal bills...

But no matter how much you make you never seem to have enough. We did score this year on the tax refund $5100 baby..... We give away alot to church and charitys so that helps big time..

I hardly consider $8 and hour a job. Not much of a job... but it is a job. I basically make $8 an hour net after all my benefits, taxes, 401k and such are deducted

yeah i do make more with unemployment :p

but i figure i got some job security there, cus I know them real well.

and during my non-employment there I've went there several times do conduct business and what not.

i started walmart at 6.90, i make 9.90 now, 4 years later... 35-40 hours a week...it's not too bad.

though this week i'll be contacting someone...hopefully doing what i've been planning for a few years, this fall, after my sister's wedding. ^_^

A job even an $8 an hour job is good - at least you are earning a wage, and it can be a stepping stone to something better.

even considering that i used to work for these guys when the minimum wage used to be 5.75/hr and I was the only employee, aside from the 'staff'

well at least i have *some* job security.,..

I know it's pretty spendy out East but for some reason houses are pretty damn expensive up here too. Ours cost $435K, maybe it was $430 so our payment is pretty big. Well, I think it is... We did payoff our Yukon in January so we have no car payments. For the most part it's just house and our one Visa card. And that's ok we me.. Then just the normal bills...

But no matter how much you make you never seem to have enough. We did score this year on the tax refund $5100 baby..... We give away alot to church and charitys so that helps big time..

Yeah... sounds about the same. $435K would buy you a nice, newish, big one family around here.

My house is tiny, built in the 50's, needed a lot of work, and I paid over $200K in 2001.

Granted: I have a water view, at the end of an isolated street... so I paid a premium for the location as well.

Sounds like you are earning more than I am... which I guess is to be expected. My job doesn't pay bad for what it is... but it is an educational institution. I'm sure I'd be making a heck of a lot more if I went out on tour with a big national band.

That life doesn't interest me much, though...

Survived the show. It actually went pretty well... for another "16 back-to-back-to-back bands that have nothing to do with one another" type concert.

I'm going home feeling good about things, for a change.

I also met that kid who started the Facebook group about me a while back after the show. He was pretty apologetic... and I'll take it as sincere.

Sox opening day was rained out... so my commute home should be fairly painless.

Yay.

Archived