Sun. 29 @ Vikings 12:00 PM WBBM FOX

December

Sun. 6 RAMS 12:00 PM WBBM FOX

Sun. 13 PACKERS 12:00 PM WBBM FOX

Sun. 20 @ Ravens 12:00 PM WBBM FOX

Mon. 28 VIKINGS 7:30 PM WBBM ESPN

January

Sun. 3 @ Lions 12:00 PM WBBM FOX

The bears got a pretty tough schedule too, opening up at home verse the superbowl champs

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wooo! third weakest schedule. They don't really have a real opponent til week 10 against the 'Boyz

1 Sun, Sept. 13 vs. Chicago Bears NBC 8:20 p.m.

2 Sun, Sept. 20 vs. Cincinnati Bengals CBS 1 p.m.

3 Sun, Sept. 27 at St. Louis Rams FOX 1 p.m.

4 Mon, Oct. 5 at Minnesota Vikings ESPN 8:30 p.m.

5 Bye

6 Sun, Oct. 18 vs. Detroit Lions FOX 1 p.m.

7 Sun, Oct. 25 at Cleveland Browns FOX 1 p.m.

8 Sun, Nov. 1 vs. Minnesota Vikings FOX 1 p.m.

9 Sun, Nov. 8 at Tampa Bay Buccaneers FOX 1 p.m.

10 Sun, Nov. 15 vs. Dallas Cowboys FOX 4:15 p.m.

11 Sun, Nov. 22 vs. San Francisco 49ers FOX 1 p.m.

12 Thu, Nov. 26 at Detroit Lions FOX 12:30 p.m.

13 Mon, Dec. 7 vs. Baltimore Ravens ESPN 8:30 p.m.

14 Sun, Dec. 13 at Chicago Bears FOX 1 p.m.

15 Sun, Dec. 20 at Pittsburgh Steelers FOX 1 p.m.

16 Sun, Dec. 27 vs. Seattle Seahawks FOX 1 p.m.

17 Sun, Jan. 3 at Arizona Cardinals FOX 4:15 p.m.

All depends if Cutler can pull out wins for da bears (de suck!) and Vikes find an offense. the Pack could be easy favorites to win the NFCold north. Going to be a great opening game with the Bears moving up to Green Bay on Sunday night

Dammit, I was fast asleep when one of my smoke detectors false alarmed. This is the second night in a row, too, except tonight it absolutely would not stop, so I had to tear that SOB right out of the ceiling. Well, I'm not getting back to sleep any time soon, so I'm just sitting here listening to "Superstition" by Stevie Wonder :rolleyes:

****in ell man.....was out tonight partyin in scranton...uh first club was alright, and it was one of my best friend's sister's birthday and they wer at another club, well i got buzzed and me and my one friend walked there and well i met his sister..and she gave me a hug and proceeded to tell me it was her birthday and she just broke up with her fiance....so uh i was like uh ok...went upstairs and got myself another drink...came downstairs and decided hell i'll dance with her, no big deal, right? ended up talking to her a little, then got a screwdriver and started dancing with her then went upstairs with her...danced for like an hour. i met her before briefly, so she probably didn't remember me, but eh i had a little crush on her. anyway...

LIFE ****ING SUCKS...

but i have her myspace...i'm considering sending a message, but am wondering if it would be bad taste to do that or should i wait like a week or two? i don't 'want any' from her or whatever, just would think it would be nice to date her....

then again i don't know what the **** i'm doing. :confused:

Dammit, I was fast asleep when one of my smoke detectors false alarmed. This is the second night in a row, too, except tonight it absolutely would not stop, so I had to tear that SOB right out of the ceiling. Well, I'm not getting back to sleep any time soon, so I'm just sitting here listening to "Superstition" by Stevie Wonder :rolleyes:
I hear ya.

I've been awake for a couple of hours as well. Finally gave up and got my ass out of bed. Gotta be to work at 11. It will be yet another long day.

At the very least I do have 2 days off this weekend, however.

Walked a bit yesterday after work. I needed the fresh air, if not the exercise...

Had an almost 5 hour meeting in a room with no ventilation or AC yesterday. It was brutal!

We were trying to book all the concerts for the next couple of semesters. We ran out of days of the week long before we ran out of show applications. Super.

Days off? Ha! Who the hell needs them? :rolleyes:

I have slept most of this day away.

I am contemplating doing the same for the other half.

Seems a ****ty way to spend a beautiful day outside... and one of the first full days off without other obligations in a couple of weeks... but I obviously need the rest.

I'll try to be productive tomorrow instead.

i was bored so i hooked up xbox live and downloaded all the maps for CoD4, Halo 3 Legendary/Mythic maps, and the Fable II content...

played Halo 3 for a while.....damn i forgot how addicting it was. sucks that none of my friends like it. Call of Duty 4 is better, but...there's just something about Halo 3's ranking system.

I am sorry but you must be mistaken if you think Cutler is on the only thing you need to have a wining team

in cheeseland is 9-7 not a winning record? :thmbup1:

they signed orlando pace, why don't you wait to criticize till the draft is over, the bears historically make ****ty draft picks so you will have some real fodder instead of sour grapes about a 6-10 finish :D

or we can bitch about how the nfc north for the lamest schedules in the NFL with the vike's pack and bears in the bottom

not that its a real # or matters, what teams perform the same every year?

i could do the air force if i wasn't prior service with RE3 code separation code JGA, uncharacterized/entry level performance and conduct, i highly doubt they'd take me in, that's a very last resort. (though i could probably pass their pt test easy...)

Archived