Home

XWA one year thread IV: The Clown Wars

K_Kinnison

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Crackhead i told you i would post at Midnight EDT. You snooze you lose! ;)

My kitty is starting to get restless so I only have moments to write this before he starts climbing up my leg in a desperate need for attention.

Things I would like to accomplish this year:

1. Visit my Cousin and her family in Seattle (maybe even my Crazy aunt and Uncle), and even Gunner

2. Get in my sailboat and SAIL SAIL SAIL

3. Walk across the lake.. again... make it 2 years in a row.

THings that will again require more help and divine intervention

1. Get a promotion at work

2. Go out on at least 3 dates with women

3. Get laid, preferably not having to pay a professional to make it happen

Like I said: You can never go wrong with titties and beer. :dozey:

Commute wasn't as bad as I expected. Really creepy drunk guy on the train trying to score points with a girl, and doing about as bad as can be imagined.

Radio broadcast from work tonight on NPR. Mostly easy day at work.Long, though.

Maybe more details in the am if I feel up to it.

Best of luck to everyone in '09!

i'm aorry

this is the saddest new year for me

i will nto bull sh i t

im crying my tears out right now

im honest

i lost an uncle

a brother

my best friend

my enlistment

the new uear is supposd to be a happy time where one can start over

but im so sad

I have decided not to make any new resolutions this year... just continue the tends set last year.

Continue getting in shape. Strive to be a bit more outgoing. Keep working on the house.

Damn it's cold outside! And inside, too... C'mon heat! Do your work!

So... Like I was saying: I worked last night. Did the live sound for a jazz concert that was also broadcast live on NPR.

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=98688651

This is the girl who's band played:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3f0xp_hiromi-uehara-the-tom-and-jerry-sho_music

She's pretty phenomenal.

my goal for this year is just to get my own place and a girlfriend.

went out last night, had a pretty good time, went to a local bar where my one friend works (he's a cook there) surprised i don't have as bad of a hangover as i thought i'd have. he basically bought me and my other friend drinks, cause we were waiting for him for an hour. lol

my parents are out of the house for the day, my dad went to work and my mom went shopping. i don't have to go anywhere today, so should i pull out that vodka or what? ;)

last year wasn't too bad for me, only thing i didn't like about last year was moving back in with my parents. though, it's not so bad sometimes, but having a bunch of friends over is pretty much of out of the question.

As I usually say at this time of year, "May the new year be everything you want it to be."

My main goals of course are bowling related: establish a 200+ average and bowl my first 700 series. That first one might be a stretch this winter season, but certainly doable next winter season if I keep at it (I could get it in the summer, too, but I don't really know if I'm bowling summer league this year at this point). The 700 I'll probably just have to let come...don't want to overthink every shot.

Thing to look forward to in '09: my 25th high school reunion :D

played some more fable II today...hard to play that drunk, so i switched on the on demand channel and got dark knight...i missed a few parts cause i dozed off to sleep. -_-

put fable II back in and played around for a bit, got some quests done...made a "tough choice" which wasn't really that hard

considering i didn't even have any emotional attachment to the annoying girl that kept bawling her eyes out as i went into the cave to return the 'dark seal' to the shadows...i ended up having her give it to them so i wouldn't be the one looking like a geezer.

...the other decision i made before, at the spire...i messed up on. -_- wraithmarsh definitely had an impact on me...pretty sad going there. you'll have to have played the first fable to understand what i mean.

it's damn cold in here...

i'm working 3-10 tomorrow, i have permission to stay until 11, which i might depending on who else is working. maybe i'll run a front register again...that's always "fun".

well ... penn state is getting raped in the Rose bowl.

My kitty is up.. was worried a bit cause he only had a few bites of his gooshy food before going to sleep for another hour.... but he ate the rest when he woke up.

Going to clean his litter box soon, then shower.. then food

Cats are fickle creatures. They kind of do what they want, when they want.

Meh.

Sunday the 11th I'll be tacking on the endless set list in rock band 2. Considering trying to do it on Hard with the Drums but I don't think I can actually finish it. Considering doing it on hard.

My sisters cat is attacking my laptop bag.

Also; on break from World of Warcraft while I'm at my sisters. Good to be away from the game for a day or so.

Yes that is an actual midi drum kit wired to activate notes in Rock Band with the Midi sounds on overlay.

It's mind boggling how much rock band emulates real drums like that.

Archived