Home

SithRevan Tribute Armor

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks guys and sorry there hasn't been any updates lately. I've been dealing with Real Life stuff like school so I just haven't had the time. :p Anyway, I hope to get some of the module's story line done over the weekend and other stuff like my character completed.

I think once I have at least the characters layed out within the part of the modification, depending on what the rest of the team has completed, there may be a chance to put out a small "surprise" for the community. We'll see when the time comes though.

Anywho, thanks for being so patient with us. Update ya later. ^.^

Oh, BTW, just so eveyone knows... that surprise I was talking about... it could be quite large.... or quite small... ya just never know... :p Hehehe...

Thanks guys and sorry there hasn't been any updates lately. I've been dealing with Real Life stuff like school so I just haven't had the time. :p Anyway, I hope to get some of the module's story line done over the weekend and other stuff like my character completed.

I think once I have at least the characters layed out within the part of the modification, depending on what the rest of the team has completed, there may be a chance to put out a small "surprise" for the community. We'll see when the time comes though.

Anywho, thanks for being so patient with us. Update ya later. ^.^

Oh, BTW, just so eveyone knows... that surprise I was talking about... it could be quite large.... or quite small... ya just never know... :p Hehehe...

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry everyone for keeping you waiting with no word from me.

Unfortunately as of recently I've been VERY busy so I've been unable to much in terms of modifications and definitely not enough to report.

So just bear with me on this and as soon as I have some time I will start modding like crazy and hopefully put out something good that we can all enjoy. ;)

Sorry again everyone.

Archived