Home

SithRevan Tribute Armor

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Q: Lol. ~Kisses you on the cheek~ Hehe. I totally love this area, it is sooooo what my brother's style, I just love it.

@MtG: I've been working on the Trayus module and so far I've just been populating the area with some... statues... hehe. Oh and I plan on doing some of my character's dialog and voice over's tonight, once I'm done I'll put some of the VO's up so everyone can hear some of them. ;)

@Q: Lol. ~Kisses you on the cheek~ Hehe. I totally love this area, it is sooooo what my brother's style, I just love it.

Héhéhé ;P

He must have loved the korriban areas.

Didn't have much progress today, had a really weird problem with the lightbeams... looked one was stretched and deformed in the game, though I couldn't find the bugger back in any of my model files :confused:

I did solve it by a small work around. Then started to work on getting the grass the spawn, no luck either on that department... o_Q

I just added small patches, myself.

Though I got some screens from it:

New lightbeam things

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)

SR_TreeT03.jpg

Garden has the trees added, grass is barely visible : /

Show spoiler

SR_TreeT01.jpg

once I'm done I'll put some of the VO's up so everyone can hear some of them. ;)

Looking... hearing forward to that, no doubt a smexy voice ;P

Unless you went for the wicked wich character :lol:

Unless that is like a placeholder texture, I'd say make the shrine a little lighter. Maybe, if it'll work, an auto level will work on making the statue a bit lighter. If auto-levels doesn't work, try editing the levels manually. Maybe a really good marble texture is in order...

OMG I love it! As always an amazing job Q! I would hope I have a smexy voice... personally I think I sound kinda like I'm 10... but thats just my opinion. :p

^_^ Can't say really love that, as it would come out... weird, ahum.

Though I'm sure it fits, none the less and in spite what you may clame.

Yes that confidant in the smexyness of it ;P

I'm not saying that he doesn't, its just a suggestion from my part.

Suggestion noted down, its a very dark marble actually, IIRC :)

Was planning to make it more "bling-bling", with the TXI file.

I wonder if Shem would be up for voicing his wonderful tribute that he posted up at KOTOR FileFront for this mod.

It's just wonderful what you folks are doing for SithRevan's memory. I was a site member (but not a team member) on Team Jawa's site so I certainly knew of him.

Good luck on your continuing progress.

Guys, when I first read this, I thought no biggie, cool tribute to SR, but as i read on through the thread and it got bigger I smiled. It just shows how everyone misses him!! Quanon, the modules look amazing, you are brilliant. LadyRevan, your doing superb work!!

Well done to the whole team!

However, i still don't get one thing - is this going to be a storyline mod or another module to explore?

Suggestions:

Sad/Sci-fi custom music for the module.

Shem would be an excellent choice if you need any voice actors for anything - the tribute he gave to SR was great,

Guys, when I first read this, I thought no biggie, cool tribute to SR, but as i read on through the thread and it got bigger I smiled. It just shows how everyone misses him!! Quanon, the modules look amazing, you are brilliant. LadyRevan, your doing superb work!!

Well done to the whole team!

However, i still don't get one thing - is this going to be a storyline mod or another module to explore?

Suggestions:

Shem would be an excellent choice if you need any voice actors for anything - the tribute he gave to SR was great,

Well I believe LadyRevan has a storyline for K2. K1 wont have much of one, mainly you find a shrine(I was thinking maybe a tunnel that Korriban Archeologists found) and there you meditate at the shrine and get some items, including Tributes from anybody who wants to make one.

Well I believe LadyRevan has a storyline for K2. K1 wont have much of one, mainly you find a shrine(I was thinking maybe a tunnel that Korriban Archeologists found) and there you meditate at the shrine and get some items, including Tributes from anybody who wants to make one.

ah cool! thanks for the info!

Suggestions:

Shem would be an excellent choice if you need any voice actors for anything - the tribute he gave to SR was great

As of post #95 we are no longer expanding the mod for right now. We have decided to get everything finished before anything is added. I will be sure to look into it, though. :D

As of post #95 we are no longer expanding the mod for right now. We have decided to get everything finished before anything is added. I will be sure to look into it, though. :D

Actually I reread what he said and I am going to do(the music stuff) that :D But I agree no more ideas till more progress is made.

Mini update:

- Changed statue texture to marble, gave it some shine aswell.

- Fixed tree branches, setup all my needed TXI files.

Just a single shot:

Show spoiler

SR_Shiots02.jpg

thanks Darth Ma3v3n. We always appreciate the praise.

But remember this isn't about us. This is to honor SithRevan and his accomplishments. I hope to keep it that way.

Yes, i didn't mean it that way. This really is a great way to honor SithRevan i'm sure he would truly love this.

Archived