Home

SithRevan Tribute Armor

AH! I'm glad you asked MtG. Actually I was thinking this. My brother loved doing little things like launchers for the game so I was thinking why don't we just do that. I know exactly what would look good on there and I definitely think he'd love the idea of it.

I could also see if I could edit one of the opening movie files for the game, like where it shows the lucas arts logo and the company's logo. I think I could add in our logo nicely and give it some cool effect. :)

I do like the loading screen idea too, I't be nice if we could add that to all of the loading screens as like an extra feature.

[Edit]

Here are some pics of the launcher's I've made, tell me if you like them. :)

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)
swlauncher.bmp

Show spoiler
swlauncherk2.bmp

I should be done with the opening movie pretty soon here too. ;)

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here are some pics of the launcher's I've made, tell me if you like them. :)

I would have used a little less Blur on the letters.

Everything else looks nice ;)

Excellent models, Quanon. How come I can't even put a model in-game, but people can make these totally awesome modules?

Practice and endless hours of trying, yelling in frustration, head butting the wall :p

(where'd shrine come from?)

I found that the word "tomb" sounded so heavy and dark.

Plus LR has plans to make the tomb in TSL.

A shrine is basicly just a place to remember and honour somebody.

But I got some more update news.

Been working on applying textures everywhere, so here some shots:

Show spoiler

SR_RENDER21.jpg

Show spoiler

SR_RENDER22.jpg

Show spoiler

SR_RENDER23.jpg

Show spoiler

SR_RENDER24.jpg

Show spoiler

SR_RENDER25.jpg

Been working aswell on a tree model, it still needs works, on its textures, but here's a WIP shot of it:

Show spoiler

SR_RENDER08.jpg

Quanon...beautiful. Absolutely beautiful. Completely beautiful.

Rtas Vadum - As always, colors are your strength. Awesome!

LadyRevan - The launcher is exactly the right look for this mod. Perfect!

QFT

They all look great!

I Don't mean to be nasty as i thought SR Was a great guy

But having him as a Force Ghost is disrespectful to him as Your taking away his thoughts and putting Your own thoughts in to the Dialog of him

No Offence intended

Your also making it seem like SR Is a evil character in the game

Personnaly i would just create a module with a Q's statue of SR

Then find the armor and saber in some other part of the tomb

Then a script with the Worship animation when meeting the tomb ( i will try to find a pic )

A Dialog option to Pay Your respects

This mod doe's not have to be Mod of the Year as your trying to focus too much on Item's and Modules and Storyline

This is just paying respect so just keep ths in mind

I in no way want this comment to be offensive Lady Revan as that is not my intention so please don't get angry

But having him as a Force Ghost is disrespectful to him as Your taking away his thoughts and putting Your own thoughts in to the Dialog of him

We are not having him as a force ghost? If you read more carefully, that idea is trashed.

Your also making it seem like SR Is a evil character in the game

How? Anyway LadyRevan(his sis) said he was a VERY devout(in a fiction way) Sith.

Personnaly i would just create a module with a Q's statue of SR

Exactly what were doing for K1.

Then find the armor and saber in some other part of the tomb

You get the items when we meditate.

Then a script with the Worship animation when meeting the tomb ( i will try to find a pic )

A Dialog option to Pay Your respects

Exactly what were doing, with meditate not worship.

This mod doe's not have to be Mod of the Year
Mod of the Year? Since when was that our attention?

EDIT: Besides TJM and ROR got that done already for TSL :lol:

EDIT2: and BOS: SR got it down for K1.

as your trying to focus too much on Item's and Modules and Storyline

Items: I somewhat agree there is too many items, but remember they are all something trying to honor SR.

Modules: 2? Thats to many? 1 for K1, 1 for K2

Storyline: There isnt much for K1. A bit for K2.

Hey everyone!

I want to first say this Mod is a great idea.

It is a thoughtful and rewarding thing to do something in memory of another, very special.

FYI ROR isn't coming out till 2010

Actually, RoR Act I (50 percent of RoR) will be released in 2009.

The full game RoR which will include extras for Act I will be released sometime in 2010.

Logan

To be quite honest, in my opinion this is none of the business of most of the people posting in this thread. With the exception of myself, Quanon, HK-42 and LadyRevan, who of you actually knew SithRevan?

This mod should be a testament to his memory from his friends. For my part, I'm none too keen on items or storyline. But making this mod the best that we can is the least we can do, to create in the game what we can't in the real world.

Honestly, I did not know SithRevan personally, but I just thought it would be nice to honor him and his work, seeing that he was an upstanding member of not just the forums but as an assistant of Shem's at KOTORFiles. I've seen his work and I'm impressed.

I do agree that this tribute is getting a little out of hand with extra content being added almost every day, but it's all for the best.

Honestly, I did not know SithRevan personally, but I just thought it would be nice to honor him and his work, seeing that he was an upstanding member of not just the forums but as an assistant of Shem's at KOTORFiles. I've seen his work and I'm impressed.

I do agree that this tribute is getting a little out of hand with extra content being added almost every day, but it's all for the best.

Everyday? What was added today except for some screens of Q's model.

EDIT: Oh, My fault. Ah well. Anyway if you want to add something else please PM LadyRevan, instead of posting here.

@Rtas Vadum: O.O THAT IS AMAZING! OMG, EXACTLY WHAT I WAS TALKING ABOUT! Very good, I absolutely love it.

@Quanon: O.O Again... I'm just in awe... that is so completely amazing words can't even describe how brilliant it is. If I could kiss you... I SOOOO would.

@Darth Yugi: I'm sorry Yugi, I'm gonna have to agree with DI on this one. We knew my brother, in particular I knew him the best because I was born with him and spent 16 years of my life and his as his twin sister. My brother wasn't your average "I'm so happy with life gimme bright colors and cheery smiles" type of guy. My brother was gothic, very gothic, I remember doing his makeup for him and helping him pick out his clothing quite a few times when he wanted to pull off the "abused" look as we called it, so I can easily say that. He liked things that were... other then good, which is one reason he liked the Sith so much and did the most horrible possible things in the game that he could, he liked it. I think a modification like this would be more fitting then anyone could have ever guessed. So with that being said we will go ahead with some of the more hairy ideas. If you don't want to play the modification because of that... well thats your choice... but this is the way it's gonna be. My brother loved this game, he loved the Sith, and he loved modifications and we can't... nay we won't change up things just to please a few who get squeamish around this sort of modification, it's just not gonna happen. I'm sorry.

@Everyone else: Okay, also... I just wanted to say, we need to begin to consolidate all the ideas you guys have given us and we need to know what's been done and what hasn't SO no more ideas for now guys, we love all of your suggestions but this modification is becoming massive in proportion and to the point where it may get to be too big and and up like one of those modifications that never gets done... which would just be a tragedy. So, anyway, I thank you for all your input but lets just keep it to discussing things that we are doing and that are going to be set in stone. ;)

wow great job everyone maybe there is a way we could apply some sort of custom music to the module? and perhaps that module can be where you find the armor that RV made? like the launcher. this will go a long way in honoring him..... and again my condolences on you and your family ladyrevan. i may not have known him personally but i respected his work and feel that even those people who didnt know him should honor that at the very least.

@ Lady Revan

Im sorry to cause offence but i was just making my point and i only said it because of i actually cared about the respect for Sith Revan

I Never Knew him personnaly but i thought he was a real nice guy which is why i commented when i saw this

Sorrry to cause offence

My Opinion is not wanted here so i will stay out of it

@Quanon: O.O Again... I'm just in awe... that is so completely amazing words can't even describe how brilliant it is. If I could kiss you... I SOOOO would.

;P Then I would have to kiss back... not really, way to shy for that sort of things :whacked:*ashamed*

Ahum :lol:

Good news, I got the whole model ingame today and it looks great.

Just a few errors on my godray/ lightbeams.

They're out of place and the texture isn't that great.

Need to set the .are properly to show the grass aswell.

Still here some shots I took while walking about.

Show spoiler

SR_Ingame01.jpg

Show spoiler

SR_Ingame04.jpg

Show spoiler

SR_Ingame05.jpg

Show spoiler

SR_Ingame02.jpg

Archived