Home

Are you back because of Monkey Island?

Scapetti

So are you back on mixnmojo.com because of these new releases?

I'm also wondering if there was a massive overload of new users on these forums after the announcements XD

I have been away from this site for quite a while (still visiting every 3-6 months or so) but when I heard about all this Monkey Island shizzle I came rushing on here to see what everyone was saying. Sorry that I didn't find out about it on here btw but the credit has to go to IGN :p

I was going to make a poll but I think I will encourage posting rather than ticking boxes ;)

No...I had taken a break from Lucasforums during NFL Football season (Go Vikings!), but now that it's baseball season (Go Twins!) it's just easier to not have to worry about every game as I did during football season...

I'm glad to hear that there's a spike in users though...I feel truly privileged to be part of a great (and growing) community that enjoys the same games and genres that I do...

I too have never left. Although I was coincidentally away for a year due to hilarious personal circumstances - when I finally put in an order to get internet installed in my apartment TMI was days from being announced. I did know about the re-release rumours, but they weren't confirmed at that time.

Talk about fortunate timing...

Well I never used to post in the forums, but I have been visiting mixnmojo.com every month or two for years.

But the announcement of the new games gave me something to talk about on the forums.

Yeah, that's pretty much the same for me :)

I actually forgot I posted this o_O It's never a good idea to post something seconds before you fall asleep. Just came on here and was like "oh **** yeah, that's my thread"

Archived