Home

K1 Fett Armors by TeamFett

DarthJacen

When I made these textures I was still getting used to GIMP. We may end up discarding these armor models and going with some new models. I hope when we do I am able to redeem myself in the eyes of the community.

Yes, we plan to use some good Jango Fett armor models by BrianWee20, but in the meantime we have a fixed beta version that is ready for public beta testing. You may download the beta, here. Don't worry about installation or compatibility issues the TSL Patcher should take care of that for you. I hope, you enjoy the beta and report anything you like or dislike about it.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You have to do it all over again? That's bad:( Hope you guys can fix that bug soon because I'm really looking forward to this:)

Its actually a good thing. With these models I wasn't able to test my textures out in-game before I gave them to DarthJacen. With the new models we will be using, I will be able to test the quality of my textures before I start setting them up.

Its actually a good thing. With these models I wasn't able to test my textures out in-game before I gave them to DarthJacen. With the new models we will be using' date=' I will be able to test the quality of my textures before I start setting them up.[/quote']

Good thing to you, but bad thing to me because I have to wait more:xp:

Hey! I, just, thought of something! Remember the stowaway Sasha? She should be dressed in Boba Fett's clothes, since she was raised by mandalorians. Also, you might want to rewrite her lines to the proper mandalorian language, from the huttese she actually speaks, lol.

Yeah. I might be able to convince my sister to read from a Mando'a script. Or I could just modify my own recorded voice to sound like a little girl (which could take a while considering I've got the deepest voice of all of my friends).

Hello beautiful people! yeah!!! B)

Well i join the team, and bryan can maybe let us use his jet trooper model, to have differents models of armor, use my Rolan Dyre helm as well, to have more variety.

That sounds, great! Thank you, and welcome to the team!

UPDATE-- It is now official, we have started skinning the models we will be using. This will extend the duration of time it will take to complete this mod, but it will be done. I also have another idea. Does everybody remember the Mandalorian prisoner on Korriban? He also used the Twi'lek sound file. When I am done recording Sasha's voice with my sister I could start some Mando'a for him. I would just need someone to post his dialogue here.

kor35_victim.dlg is his dialogue file, let me see what's in there :p

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)
- Use... use whatever method you wish, Sith. You will not break my will! My mind is my own, and I will tell you nothing!

* Can you speak Galactic Basic?

- I know your language, Sith - but I won't give you the satisfaction of speaking it!

* Tell me where your weapon cache is!

- Never! A Mandalorian will never fall before such as you!

- N-never! I... will... say nothing!

- N-n-no! I... will... not!

- I... I will... it is in... it is in my ship. The cache... it is in a trap door... hidden on my ship...

* [Whisper] Do you know any way I could free you?

- You... you are trying to trick me! I do not believe you!

* [Persuade] Trust me... I'll help you if I can!

- [success] If... if you speak the truth... then use the console to put me... in a catatonic state...

- Your people will... remove me, throw me away. I can survive for long periods... in this state. I can escape, then...

- [Failure] N-no! You lie! I will never believe the words of a Sith!!

* [Force Persuade] You want to tell me where your cache is.

- [Failure] N-never! Your... your mind tricks... do not work on me! They are useless! As... as are you!

- [Failure] N-never! Y-your... mind tricks... do not work!

- [Failure] N-n-never! Y-your... mind... tricks... d-do not...

- [success] I... I will... it is in... it is in my ship. The cache... it is in a trap door... hidden on my ship...

* [inject truth serum: high dosage.]

- *groan* I will... say... n-nothing!

- My will is my own, Sith! I will answer nothing!

- I... my mind is yet my own... Sith...

- I... y-yet... retain my... m-mind...

- ungghhhh... I... I y-yet... my mind...

- I... I h-have... w-won...

* [inject truth serum: moderate dosage.]

- *groan* I... you will... g-get nothing!

* [inject truth serum: small dosage.]

- *groan* Y-you... can do... nothing to me!

* [Apply anti-serum: moderate dosage.]

- ...ahhh...

* [Computer Skill] [Apply a serum to induce catatonic state.]

- [success] Th-thank... y-you...

- [Whisper] It is in... it is in my ship. The cache... it is in a trap door... hidden on my ship.

- [Whisper] Use it... I no longer... need. I give it to you... in exchange for my life... human...

- [Failure] ...n-no, that is... n-not...

* Fine. Have it your way.

- Then... I win again...

I hope it's structured enough, I thought he said less... Good luck on the voice-acting! I don't think it'll be easy ;)

This is the new idea! We will be using

These skins:

Show spoiler
kotor0001s.jpg

Show spoiler
kotor0002.jpg

Show spoiler
kotor0003.jpg

Show spoiler
kotor0004.jpg

Show spoiler
kotor0008.jpg

Show spoiler
kotor0009.jpg

Show spoiler
kotor0010.jpg

Show spoiler
kotor0011.jpg

Show spoiler
kotor0014.jpg

with this model:

Show spoiler
mirta2.jpg

Archived