Home

Custom Commando Project - Redux

Astor

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply
One question though, how do you post pictures? It won't let me copy and paste.

You can either host it via an image hosting website (imageshack , photobucket); or you can make an album here on LF and upload the picture, and then you copy the BB code into your post.

Pretty good :D

My only criticism is that the symbol on the helmet looks like it was just placed over the helmet. It does not look like it was "painted" on (ie it looks flat, no shadows & highlights like on the armor). Try playing around with the layer blending styles so that it wont look so flat.

English Please??

Sorry I don't know much about all the extras in LF.

[/Quote]

Click "usercp" (on the top right of the screen) -> click "pictures & albums" under Networking (on the left bar that says "Your Control Panel") -> click "Add Album" -> name the album & have "Public" selected -> Click "Click Here to upload pictures"

thanks General i see now :) i'm also writing a story based on the squad, is there anywhere in particular i should post it?

I don't know if you've already done it, but create a new thread in the Absent Without Leave Forum for the Fan Fic. Make the title "[FanFic] Title" or something like that

On another note, RC-Duck, TriggerGod, and K1lingdr3ad do you mind if i post your commandos on my site.

You are all doing good work :thmbup1:

I don't know if you've already done it, but create a new thread in the Absent Without Leave Forum for the Fan Fic. Make the title "[FanFic] Title" or something like that

On another note, RC-Duck, TriggerGod, and K1lingdr3ad do you mind if i post your commandos on my site.

Go right ahead.

I won't be on LF for the next week, but when i'm back, I'll make some more.

ok thanks i'll make the thread when i've finished the first chapter, and sure go ahead i'm surprised you want to put them up aleady :)

Pretty good :D

My only criticism is that the symbol on the helmet looks like it was just placed over the helmet. It does not look like it was "painted" on (ie it looks flat, no shadows & highlights like on the armor). Try playing around with the layer blending styles so that it wont look so flat.

Click "usercp" (on the top right of the screen) -> click "pictures & albums" under Networking (on the left bar that says "Your Control Panel") -> click "Add Album" -> name the album & have "Public" selected -> Click "Click Here to upload pictures"

Oh, thanks Padawon Link, didn't see this post right away. :D

So I have an album made, how do i post the pics here??

Archived