Home

Disbeliever's crazy project!

disbeliever

• Replies 554
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dear ****ing God. With a few other elites from the community, you could start your own game developing corporation.

This is n00bish sounding but....

10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000/10

I'll stop inflating your egos now....:D

brilliant job Q if my game company was already made and i was already CEO id hire you in a second, but sadly im just a 16 yr old game design/ C++ student going to 2 schools just to have a dream of being as good as you in modelling, are you proficient in Maya or ZBrush as well?

brilliant job Q if my game company was already made and i was already CEO id hire you in a second, but sadly im just a 16 yr old game design/ C++ student going to 2 schools just to have a dream of being as good as you in modelling, are you proficient in Maya or ZBrush as well?

Euh, so far its all been Disbelievers work, I can't take credit for that :lol:

Saddly, I don't know nothing of Maya. I messed about with Z-Brush, but, euh...yeah I suck :lol:

Learning these programs does take time. :)

No love for dis :lol:

Everybody hail Disbeliever, great creator of amazing and awesome places where to run with our PC!!! :bow::bow::bow:

Fine I'll go get my hail out of the freezer.. Ready..Aim.. Oh wait what? Not that kind of hail? Sorry can't help you lol.

I saw your cantina work disbeliever, awesome job!!

JuniorModder

Everybody hail Disbeliever, great creator of amazing and awesome places where to run with our PC!!! :bow::bow::bow:

This. :bow:

Fine I'll go get my hail out of the freezer.. Ready..Aim.. Oh wait what? Not that kind of hail? Sorry can't help you lol.

I saw your cantina work disbeliever, awesome job!!

JuniorModder

:rofl: QFT

You guys are AWESOME!

O...M...G...

those are amazing o.O

Duh, of course its amazing compared to the other slackers on this forum its easy to create a nice looking mod.

The wait for this incredible add on is killing me. Great, great work!

Yes I hope you die. It would great to have killer mod.

mat_12.jpg

mat_13.jpg

mat_14.jpg

mat_15.jpg

mat_16.jpg

mat_17.jpg

mat_18.jpg

Dang it, Dis, I'm half-drunk, thank you amazing beer brands; this is awesome.

I wonder why I've joined, you're just better :p

EDIT: I hope this mod gets as lethal as possible, if Dis and me kill halve the world it would be awesome, it would also solve some problems beside modding.

Yes double WIN!

WOOOOT!

:lol: @ drunk Q. Belgium beer will jack a man up :lol: I hope he translates tomorrow once he has sobered up ;) I think he was complimenting me though :)

Thanks for the kind words fellas, it honestly gives me motivation. As Q has often said, this is a hobby, so finding motivation to redo things over and over is often hard.

And I use to be more into 3d modeling and animation with lightwave about 10 years ago on a video toaster, but now i just stick with web development since that is my career. I bought KOTOR a few years ago and loved it, found llucasforums and saw the work Q and others were doing in modding and decided to give it a try :)

The one thing I'd like to point out is the lighting. It doesn't feel like your outside (sunlit). Especially compared to the skybox texture. What's it look like in game?

Hmm how so?

In 3dsm i just have a simple skylight to make renders nicer. In game we use the settings in the area files. In your opinion did my in game shots for the landing bay look better?

I have not gotten the complete merchant area in game yet :) I will be doing that tomorrow, WITH hopefully a working walkmesh:thmbup1:

Dang, waking up was never this painfull >_<

The other side of a fun night out... my poor belly, ugh!

Anyway I fixed the walkmesh, I think >_>

And, yes, I wish for a bit more competition. I get the feeling Holowan has lost a bit of its "hardcore" modders... or I'm just inpatient with the new kids to show off their hidden talents... arghz, shouldn't be so cranky :xp:

Archived