Home

New Star Wars Game - December 12

Alexrd

Lynk actually just told me that yesterday--but thanks. Darn lucky those Aussies.

Yeah... except not. I was really expecting L4D2 to be worse than it actually was after they banned it. I guess it just doesn't effect me any more because I've been playing all of those murder simulators.

EDIT: Mace Win-- err, Samuel L. Jackson, just announced SW:TFU*2*.

Reading the thread might help. ^

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yes. Raven can do more Jedi Knight like action games, Bioware does more RPGs, Pandemic can do another Battlefront, I don't care if its the same as the previous two....I just want to play something good! I would love it that way. LA depresses me....:(

Pandemic was closed by EA.

The trailer on the official website might as well have been directed by Michael Bay.

"Why have one lightsaber when he can have two? Why a rancor when there can be like... something BIGGER than a rancor? Let's have things exploding for no reason as he walks down a hallway. Hey, let's put in some voice overs from the movies for some reason."

The trailer on the official website might as well have been directed by Michael Bay.

"Why have one lightsaber when he can have two? Why a rancor when there can be like... something BIGGER than a rancor? Let's have things exploding for no reason as he walks down a hallway. Hey, let's put in some voice overs from the movies for some reason."

Indeed. I just saw the trailer and it was very ridiculous.

Just gotta love the way the Rancor get's thrown. Maaaaaaaassive :p

But yeah, they're also putting an online support to it. Who knows, you'll see fifteen Marek's sabering eachothers skins off.

I'm curious, though I preferred something... New but oldskool, like a next gen Jedi Knight 4... We'll see what happens, hopely

Wait, it's gonna have multiplayer?

Earlier in the day a Kotaku tipster emailed us describing exactly this trailer. The tipster said the game is being developed internally at LucasArts and will be out in late 2010. "It is everything the first game could/should have been and a lot lot more (online support!)" the tipster wrote.

Source

Yes, the days before Galen Marek was fighting Jedi and starting the Rebellion, he was apparently competing against beasts in a gladiator arena. Who writes these stories?

This is AFTER the first Force Unleashed, hence the fact that Vader says that he's a brink of his former self, that he has weakened, that he must accept blablabla.

Anywayyyy, if there are two lightsabers, then there is one, and a double one. Maybe they've put more sabertypes to the game to "spice it up". But whatever they do, it still stay a hack'n'slash.

And one more thing. Don't you think the monster-that-is-bigger-than-the-rancor looks a lil' bit like King Kong ?

It's a teaser, I don't see the problem here. I know that a new Jedi Knight would be better, but the trailer is not that lame as you try to show...

Alex is right. The teaser ain't that bad. Why does he let things explode? Because of his anger. Why does he have two lightsabers? Maybe he's become stronger. Why put a BIGGER monster? A BIGGER challenge? I liked the teaser, but I just am pessimist because the first one had a nice trailer too, but didn't give what we expected. But I'm also optimistic for the online play. Mahahah can't wait to saber limbs off !

Archived