Home

Should Scar Da Kookee stay on as a regular member?

Darth Groovy

Do we keep Skar Da Kookee as a regular podcast member?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Do we keep Skar Da Kookee as a regular podcast member?

• Yes, he ads so much more to the podcast, he must stay!
    • No, we got better ideas! (please elaborate)

He was on one podcast... and you're prospecting to ditch him already? :indif:

Usually, in the real world, that wouldn't happen. Give it time.

Question? Do you READ things before you hit the post reply button?

The results may not impact anything, I just want to know what the general consensus is!

Lighten up already, will ya?

Question? Do you READ things before you hit the post reply button?
Yes. That's the reason why I posted; this has never been asked like this before, and I wondered if it was out of feedback or general curiosity. I know that it's the latter now, though, and that's all. :)

Yes. That's the reason why I posted; this has never been asked like this before, and I wondered if it was out of feedback or general curiosity. I know that it's the latter now, though, and that's all. :)

In defense of Darth Groovy:

It is the fact that:

Even IF I can't cut it out to be a cast member and a decent enough contributor, that there is no means where I should stay.

but this opinion is solely upon the viewer, which means you.

Altho, I have made myself apart of some of the Engineering part.

but the main issue of this thread is about the idea of wanting to invite others into the podcast, wither or not if even a 'once over' is "enough" in the terms of whom is invited. I mean, we can't just invite anyone, which leads me to this:

IE: "We", as in the main cast members (myself not included, considering that I at least consider myself in a state of 'probationary' status), need to make sure that if people whom are invited into the podcast can not only 'behave themselves' but also in general 'contribute' to the cast itself.

Now, on my own personal attributes on the topic, like I mentioned, I am expected to behave myself, and that goes for future guests. It can be anyone from the forums for all I know.

But at any rate I am new to this sort of thing, and yes, I have to admit by people not needed to be mentioned, had to remind me of making sure I kept myself in order. Otherwise my eccentric personality has been welcomed in the casts. Again, I am new to this thing.

However, in the next released podcast, I was allowed to rejoin because of this; It shouldn't be unknown to those whom know that true members of Aresen to be a bit nutty, but it is more than expected. Plus my natural technical knowledge, even I believe, can benefit the 'engineering' proportion of the production.

Not only that I was welcomed in a couple of bits where I was allowed to a bit of my own little 'voice acting', not to spoil it for the next cast, but however, as someone new and definitely not afraid of the tasks at hand (which was a bit of a requirement)

Consider me at the time being more of the same role that DeFrost Kelly had during the first season of Star Trek, he had an 'Introducing Role" and not a "Starring Role"

• 3 months later...

Its good to have a younger perspective in the mix. Hearing the oldies whine about work, not having enough time to do stuff, what their kids are doing and back pain is something I can do myself/get at work all day :D

Kudos for putting your hand up Scar :) Just be yourself and you'll do great as you gain experience and confidence.

mtfbwya

Archived