Home

Come get some! Bash ChAiNz.2da Reward!

ChAiNz.2da

ChAiNz, I hate to break it to you, but you were made a mod when the powers that be decided that the boards needed some more unintentional humor.

And here all this time I thought it was for my stunning good looks and suave demeanor. :joy:

Who's ChAiNz.2da and why is he a Super Moderator? I never authorised this... I'm gonna have to demote him back to a regular member.
* points to Darth333 * It's all HER fault she made me do it! Something about slave labor and if I said anything she'd go after my family... oh wait...

Your mother was a hamster and your father smelled of elderberries.

"I don't want to talk to you no more, you empty headed animal food trough wiper. I fart in your general direction." :xp:

*Jae pulls out the red whip*

:devsmoke:

YES! oh.. err.. wait, I mean 'don't beat me Mistress Jae' * wink wink nudge nudge * (think we fooled them?)

You owe me eight months of child support! You swindling crook!
picture.php?albumid=149&pictureid=1310

You gave me a cookie. :confused: (As close as I can get to an insult.)
Here, have another :D

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)
picture.php?albumid=149&pictureid=1059

I have a 'this is a trap - Ackbar' feel about this thread though. People that posted here will probably start disappearing by tomorrow....
Damn it. I knew I should've made that blog entry private. Note to self: Ztalker first. :devsmoke:

Just two words: Posting Fail.

Indeed. Epicly even. I suxX0rz. :xp:

Chainz is a big poopy head.

Unfortunately so, as now I have to be a party-pooper and close this thread. :(;)

-----

Alas, all good things must come to an end gals-n-pals, and despite the mockery made at my behest :snear: I had a lot of fun and laughs reading this. I hope you did too. :D

Thanks for partaking everyone! (I think :xp: ) You guys-n-gals are what make LFN great. I look forward to my next great screw up to have this much fun again. I am still a bit rusty behind the controls, so it probably won't take too long :lol:

Cookie Cake for everyone!

picture.php?albumid=149&pictureid=1079

I realize I said 8:30PM, and my close post says 8:03PM but I SWEAR it's actually 9:03PM where I live :xp:

Archived