Home

Dead Space 2

ChAiNz.2da

I have played the hell out of Dead Space 2... played it three times over back to back... all I have left to do now is get 9 of the easy achievements that require the use of other weapons and finish the game in Hard Core mode to get the 10th achievement... oh and I cannot wait for the "Severed" DLC episode.

Same here. Although I have all the achievements except for the zealot/hardcore and the decompression one (20 enemies :whacked: )

Been stocking up on supplies for Zealot mode (yeah, I'm lame).. and have to find the time (or play hooky from work) to spend the day getting hardcore. Getting only 3 saves is gonna be rough, so I'd rather depend on the game's built in waypoints for the almost positive many deaths I'll suffer from since you can't carry over your Super-Isaac save game.. hehe :xp:

...oh and I cannot wait for the "Severed" DLC episode.

March 1st :D

(This BBCode requires its accompanying plugin to work properly.)

• 2 weeks later...
I also kept saying to myself, 'C'mon, way into the future and no night vision?'

Isaac just broke out of a mental hospital and he uses engineering equipment. He is NOT some kind of super soldier. Plus, he does have the spotlights on his weapons which makes for a much more fun experience... especially when you reload in the middle of a battle and the spotlight turns off when you KNOW a necromorph is about to lung at you... :p

ive been having a look it this. and guys, i havent played Dead Space. is it worth getting DS2? if so ill probably rent it and try it out

Yep, even if you haven't played the first game this one can be reccomended. There is a video that recaps the first game you can watch before starting a new game.

Mostly to avoid blasting my cat with a high powered stream of terror piss.

This post is so full of win. :lol::golfclap:

Finished the DS2 dlc (severed) a couple of days ago. Short but I had a blast playing it. Seeing as how I REALLY like the pulse rifle (in DS2) was rather nice with it starting out half upgraded.. hehe

Archived