Home

Beauty pageant terrorist

That makes very little sense. It's like me saying I'm losing respect for Muslims because their fringe wants to kill me and destroy my way of life, or that I'm losing respect for left-wingers because some of them are just as irrational.

On topic: Who cares what her religion is? Last I heard the contest was pretty irrelevant to everything that actually matters. However, while she is good-looking, she's far from the best the US has to offer. I know tons of better looking women.

I'm just saying, some conservatives are making claims that just have no truth whatsoever, and are usually more vocal about it, so that bears the question: How stupid do you think people are? This is just one of many claims I've heard. And it's my opinion, BTW, you don't need to argue with me over it. :)

10 bucks says the audience watching are actually creepy old men 40+.... cause this is the 21st century and anyone who's even close to being young know that if they want anything, they can easily get it from the internet... not some crappy pageant on TV.

Also, don't become a jaded old woman too quickly :p

You may be right on that point. And I am not becoming jaded. I'm a conservative feminist. LOL.

I'm just saying, some conservatives are making claims that just have no truth whatsoever, and are usually more vocal about it, so that bears the question: How stupid do you think people are?

I'll show you a trick. I could substitute any of the following people for "some conservatives" and it would generate a statement that is just as true as the above:

1) liberals

2) MSNBC anchorpersons

3) Fox News anchorpersons

4) [insert random politician's name here]

5) [insert random journalist's name here]

6) [insert random clergy's name here]

7) [insert random political activist's name here]

8) liars

9) idiots

10) jackasses

11) my mom

All would be true. See how easy that was? :p

And it's my opinion, BTW, you don't need to argue with me over it. :)

If a person does not wish to be confronted for expressing an opinion, especially an opinion as politically motivated as yours obviously is, then it would probably be in that person's best interests to keep said opinion to himself/herself/itself. Just sayin'. ;)

Archived