Home

M-8 Assault Rifle Blaster Replacement

Inyri

Looks nice. Will add to mod collection. Any other planned additions from ME series down the road?
Yep, actually working on the carnifex hand cannon at the moment. Debating whether or not to start a WIP thread. Might just go to straight release because I got most of it done last night. Just need to finish up the texture and get it in-game.

Am thinking I will do several replacement mods, then when I have a good collection I'll make them unique items and actually place them. Or something.

Yep, actually working on the carnifex hand cannon at the moment. Debating whether or not to start a WIP thread. Might just go to straight release because I got most of it done last night. Just need to finish up the texture and get it in-game.

Am thinking I will do several replacement mods, then when I have a good collection I'll make them unique items and actually place them. Or something.

Would be greatly appreciated from one of the best modders in history.

Yes, you could do that. I opted for a metallic shine on portions of the model instead of the glow, but you'd just need to change the TXI from CM_baremetal to CM_Bright. Also I would recommend adjusting the alpha map to only affect the portions you want to glow.

• 5 years later...

Archived