Home

Cameo - Republic Commandos to appear in Clone Wars Season 3

Alexrd

I'm not a Republic Commando fan, but I just thought some of you guys would like to know that they are going to appear on the 3rd season of The Clone Wars TV series. Take a look:

(This BBCode requires its accompanying plugin to work properly.)

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The series in general is not boring at all. I've been following it from the start, and is interesting to see how the animation has improved since the movie. Also interesting is how it helps keeping the Star Wars franchise alive.

According to IGN's report, that scene is from the latest episodes they made for season 3 and decided to bring it to CV.

That's was pretty cool. It nice to see that LA has not forgotten that they created RCs (IMO, one of the projects that had potential to be really big that was abandoned)

I have enjoyed this series so far, even though I have not been able to see season two yet. I personally think it is one of the better "kids" shows out there.

Do you think that they will just have cameo appearances or will they become supporting characters?

Terrible plot, horrible ascetics, over-patronization, Jedi, yeah, I'd call that ruining RC. I'll bet they totally change Delta's personality.

Where did you get the crystal ball? I must buy one...

The rest of the series. :indif:

Care to explain?

look what they did to the death watch. lightsabers? i mean come on!

What? It's just the Death Watch leader that has a lightsaber, and he explains how he got it. It's not like that can't happen... :rolleyes:

If they don't even play an important role then what's the point of suddenly out of the blue using some nearly forgotten characters?

What? Didn't the RC exist during the Clone Wars? Then why not making a cameo? Also, they are not nearly forgotten characters, since many fans kept asking if the RC would eventually appear on TCW. And the cameo is reffering to season 3. Eventually they may use them on future seasons.

If they don't even play an important role then what's the point of suddenly out of the blue using some nearly forgotten characters?

We don't yet know whether their role in this particular episode is important or not, so it's a little unfair to make that criticism.

And including them shows that they aren't forgotten, and that the show's producers at least are fans of RC.

We don't yet know whether their role in this particular episode is important or not, so it's a little unfair to make that criticism.

And including them shows that they aren't forgotten, and that the show's producers at least are fans of RC.

Exactly.

And I thought this news would get people excited around here on rc.net...

Archived