Home

Star Wars: The Sith Resurrection Part VIII: Wrath of the Empire

Ackbar

"You have always been a fair woman Belina. Thank you for your offer and I accept. As much as it will pain me to stay away from my moi chroi longer than planned, if you will have me and my pupil, we will help you on this."

"Feel free to invite your moi chroi aboard as well. As far as I'm concerned if he's a friend of yours then he's welcome aboard the Ackbar as well. We can always make room aboard the Ackbar for one more." Belina said with a smile.

"Though I think a safe haven would be in better interest for a certain Jedi and a Shinigami."

Belina was confused for a moment and than a smile appeared on her face. "Yes...I've heard quite a few things about those two since they came onboard. Some of the crew are calling them heroes for their actions during the space battle earlier."

"Well the Wayfarer belongs to one. The brother of my master's father."

Koral thought for a moment and then snapped his fingers. "Your talking about the new combat instructor aren't you? He and Jedi Alriana came aboard around the same time. I didn't know he was a Shinigami though."

En Route to the Ackbar

I'm glad I found you again moi chroi.

And I'm glad that you managed to find me. She sent back through their link. I promise that I will always stay by your side.

Admiral Garja knew that something was wrong with him besides the broken bones. He felt himself getting dizzy and his vision was starting to blur. He nearly went down and had to brace himself against the wall to keep himself from falling the floor. He tried to stand up straight but he was getting weaker by the moment.

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ackbar

"Feel free to invite your moi chroi aboard as well. As far as I'm concerned if he's a friend of yours then he's welcome aboard the Ackbar as well. We can always make room aboard the Ackbar for one more."

Jun-la gave a slight blush before saying, "Again that is generous but my moi chroi is too young and I would want her to be safe with her father." It was more than she would ever admit to regarding her family. Given the relationship between the Jedi and the Republic, there were reasons for her not to mention it. She hoped that with those words the admiral would understand.

"Yes...I've heard quite a few things about those two since they came onboard. Some of the crew are calling them heroes for their actions during the space battle earlier."

Jun-la then smirked, "And I suppose that had nothing to do with the reason you have them both serving on the same ship?"

"Your talking about the new combat instructor aren't you? He and Jedi Alriana came aboard around the same time. I didn't know he was a Shinigami though."

Andros was surprised but then again from what he knew of the man, Tavaryn was not one to be in the center of attention. He replied, "I'm not surprised. He would not be one to mention it. Though I find it hard to believe you still consider him new after two years." He grinned as he packed the rest of his gear up. He was going to go to the medbay to fix the bacta tanks.

Wayfarer

Doc happened to be by the med bay in search of his wayward patient. He saw the admiraldoubled over and said, "Sir, what's wrong?" He gripped the admiral to help him to the examination bed.

I promise that I will always stay by your side.

As much as Tavaryn was happy to hear her send that, he still was not proud of what he had done and felt unworthy. Out loud he asked, "Are you sure you want that? After all I have done things that would more likely be the cause of me being chased and hounded. Hatred has a long memory. Plus there is the blood feud on my family."

Ackbar

"Again that is generous but my moi chroi is too young and I would want her to be safe with her father."

"Well...if you ever do change your mind or if they need a safe place to stay then the offer will always be open. Always remember, this is a safe place. We watch out for each other."

"And I suppose that had nothing to do with the reason you have them both serving on the same ship?"

Belina returned the smirk with a smirk of her own. "I might have arranged something. But at the time I really needed a security officer and a combat instructor and they were both available at the right time."

"I'm not surprised. He would not be one to mention it. Though I find it hard to believe you still consider him new after two years."

"Well he was the last combat instructor to come onboard so a few of the crew still consider him new. I wouldn't call him new to his face but he has proven himself quite a few times while sparring with some of the crew."

Wayfarer

"Sir, what's wrong?"

Garja couldn't respond as he sat down on the examination bed and then vomited over the side of the bed. That vibro-dagger...must have been poisoned... he thought as he passed out on the bed.

"Are you sure you want that? After all I have done things that would more likely be the cause of me being chased and hounded. Hatred has a long memory. Plus there is the blood feud on my family."

"Tavaryn...since I have arrived in this future you have done nothing but help me and been kind to me. I meant what I said. I plan on staying with you for as long as I live. I don't care about those that feel you have wronged them, if the time comes that we need to face them then I will gladly fight with you."

Ackbar

Always remember, this is a safe place. We watch out for each other.

"Which is why I will keep that in mind," Jun-la replied. She gave a smile before saying, "Now, shall we wait for your commander of your special ops force or do you want to go over plans now?"

"Well he was the last combat instructor to come onboard so a few of the crew still consider him new. I wouldn't call him new to his face but he has proven himself quite a few times while sparring with some of the crew."

"Yeap those Avalonian techniques are deadly alright," Andros replied as he tucked the last of his equipment away. "Well I'm off to the med lab to do some repairs."

Wayfarer

"Tavaryn...since I have arrived in this future you have done nothing but help me and been kind to me. I meant what I said. I plan on staying with you for as long as I live. I don't care about those that feel you have wronged them, if the time comes that we need to face them then I will gladly fight with you."

Tavaryn pulled Alriana close and whispered, "You should care since they have caused my mother and those that matter to me much pain." He breathed in her scent deeply. "What did I do that the Force would bring me someone so rare and wonderful as you?"

Doc wasted no time as he set to work operating the scanners to detect if there was poison. The physical injuries he could fix. Poisons were priority. He ordered the computer to do a full tox screen. They would need a specific antidote or a Force healing. He sent a page to the LT's comm.

"There's no need. The Silver Eagle is ready for takeoff, and we're headed for Coruscant ourselves." Iyav explained. "We can leave as soon as you're ready."

"Thank you. There's one thing I want to care of before we leave" Kalla replied, leading Tonatius back into the city.

En Route to Coruscant

Kalla sat with Tonatius in the main hold, examining her new promise mark. "So, how long was it before yours stopped feeling so tender?" She asked him.

Ackbar

"Now, shall we wait for your commander of your special ops force or do you want to go over plans now?"

"I think it would be a good idea if we waited for the Commander to show up. I'm not sure he would appreciate it if we planned a mission without him." Belina said as she opened up a comnlink to Garja.

"Admiral Garja, this is Belina." Belina waited for a response but got none. "Admiral Garja, please respond."

She shrugged her shoulders. He was probably busy.

"Well I'm off to the med lab to do some repairs."

"If you want me to, I can assign one of our repair crews to work with you. I'm sure Admiral Belina wouldn't mind if you had some help." Koral said as he looked over the list of damaged systems.

Wayfarer

"What did I do that the Force would bring me someone so rare and wonderful as you?"

"I don't know. But I do know that with the force, everything happens for a reason." Alriana replied. "All I can guess is that you helped me adjust when I was unfrozen."

Garja's comnlink which had dropped to the floor began to beep indicating that a message was coming through.

En Route to Coruscant

"So, how long was it before yours stopped feeling so tender?"

Tonatius examined the mark that was as clear as day on the underside of his wrist. He replied, "Well to be honest, I never put much though into the pain or the feeling afterwards. Warrior thing. We are taught to ignore it as long as we are able to function. What I did and do feel is my heart swell everytime I look at it because it is for you."

"I repeat get a room."

Tonatius growled at his twin, "Go stick your head in the refresher."

Taryn snickered before getting up from his seat to stretch. "Nice come back Brother," and took off to another part of the transport.

Tonatius growled, "Sorry moi chroi. He has no more tact than a Hutt."

Ackbar

"I think it would be a good idea if we waited for the Commander to show up. I'm not sure he would appreciate it if we planned a mission without him."

"Ah one of those who prefers to knwo everything down to the last detail," Jun-la replied with a sideways smile.

If you want me to, I can assign one of our repair crews to work with you. I'm sure Admiral Belina wouldn't mind if you had some help.

Andros thought a moment and then replied, "If you can contact the Mandalorian crew that was left here, I'd appreciate it. Got a few new tricks to teach them and vice versa."

Wayfarer

All I can guess is that you helped me adjust when I was unfrozen.

Tavaryn grinned as he breathed in her scent. "What can I say. You were rather cute and I have a weakness for cute."

His comm then beeped and he sighed. Releasing Alriana he pulled out his comm and said, "What now Doc? You want to try tie me to bed?"

"Sir, it's Admiral Garja."

Tavaryn's face became deadly serious and he said, "Moi chroi, I have to take care of this." He then took strong strides out of the security room and made his way to the med bay. He asked Doc, "What happened?"

Doc looked at his worst patient and said, "He passed out. Suspect poison and running a tox screen.Hopefullt we'll find a specific antidote or we may need a force healing."

Tavaryn looked at Garja and then noticed something on the floor. He picked it up and recognized it as the admiral's comm and that there was a signal coming through. He activated it and said, "This is Lt. Onashi, come in."

Ackbar

"Ah one of those who prefers to knwo everything down to the last detail,"

"It's something like that. Ever since their first mission I've found that the more they know the better they are at completeing their missions. I trust each of them when they are called to action and I know they expect me to share all the details.

"This is Lt. Onashi, come in."

Belina looked dwon at the comnlink in confusion. She could have sworn that she had set it to Garja's comnlink. "I'm sorry...I thought that I had locked onto Garja's frequency. Is he there by any chance?"

"If you can contact the Mandalorian crew that was left here, I'd appreciate it. Got a few new tricks to teach them and vice versa."

Koral opened up a comnlink to the deck the mandalorian repair team was and sighed as a burst of static came up. he adjusted a few controls and the static vanished. "Attention, will the mandalorian repair team please report to the Medbay at your earliest opportunity."

Wayfarer

"Moi chroi, I have to take care of this."

Alriana followed Tavaryn as they headed for the medbay. She stopped and stared at the Admiral's body laying on the examination bed. She was about to ask what happened but Tavaryn beat her to it.

"He passed out. Suspect poison and running a tox screen.Hopefullt we'll find a specific antidote or we may need a force healing."

"I might be able to help with that." Alriana said quietly. "I do have some experience with poisons."

Wayfarer

I might be able to help with that.

Tavaryn looked at the situation. It would take a lot out of him but heck it was better than nothign and he had done it once before. He said, "I'll do it." He looked at Alriana and explained, "I encountered a situation like this before and I was able to cure the victim."

Tavaryn glanced at Doc before looking at Alriana. "I know you don't know much about Avalonians but one of the techniques that is unique if one is fortunated, or cursed, to be born with is element bending. Five elements: fire, water, earth and air; each with their own properties. The fifth is rare and one I happen to be able to do. It is spirit bending."

Tavaryn fiddled with Garja's comm before replying, "Admiral Belina, Admiral Garja is unable to respond. Will report in when docked."

He looked at Alriana again and said, "I don't know how to explain it better but then again there is not much on the spirit benders and the range of specific abililities is rather wide."

Ackbar

"It's something like that. Ever since their first mission I've found that the more they know the better they are at completeing their missions. I trust each of them when they are called to action and I know they expect me to share all the details.

"Nothing wrong with that," Jun-la agreed. "I think we should inspect the bridge> I think my pupil has everything under control at the moment and has moved on to a different system." She smiled in amusement at her pupil's passion.

Ackbar

"Nothing wrong with that," Jun-la agreed. "I think we should inspect the bridge> I think my pupil has everything under control at the moment and has moved on to a different system."

Belina couldn't help but be suprised. Andros hadn't been up on the bridge for long and Jun-la thought at he was already done. Well...from what I heard about Andros he probably does have everything done up on the bridge. I'll ask Koral when we get up there.

"Admiral Belina, Admiral Garja is unable to respond. Will report in when docked."

Belina looked down at the comminicator and than looked at Jun-la. "I think we should head down to the hanger before heading for the bridge. I'm going to admit that I'm a bit worried about Garja not being able to respond."

Wayfarer

"I encountered a situation like this before and I was able to cure the victim."

Alriana moved away from the Admiral to give Tavaryn enough space to work with the Admiral. "I think that I should alert the Ackbar that we might have a medical emergency just in case. Does anyone have any objections?"

Wayfarer

"I think that I should alert the Ackbar that we might have a medical emergency just in case. Does anyone have any objections?"

Tavaryn looked at Alriana, unsure if she was ignoring what he said or she had considered it and was placing her trust in him. It was Doc who said, "Wise decision. No objections here."

Are you comfortable with me doing this moi chroi? Tavaryn sent to her, trying to determine if she was angry with him or worried.

Ackbar

"I think we should head down to the hanger before heading for the bridge. I'm going to admit that I'm a bit worried about Garja not being able to respond."

Jun-la replied, "Perhaps he has been injured and the medic on the Wayfarer is not permitting him to answer. Still I agree that we should venture to the docking bay."

Wayfarer

"Wise decision. No objections here."

Alriana opened up a channel to the Ackbar and made sure that a medical team would be ready and waiting for them in the hanger bay.

Are you comfortable with me doing this moi chroi?

Yes. She said back through their link. It's just that...well...Both you and Garja saved me back when I was held prisoner aboard that Imperial ship shortly after I was unfrozen. He saved my life...and I feel that I owe him one. I'm not worried about your skills I just want to take every possible precaution.

Ackbar

"Perhaps he has been injured and the medic on the Wayfarer is not permitting him to answer. Still I agree that we should venture to the docking bay."

Belina was about to respond when an urgent voice came in over the bridge comnlink: Admiral Belina, this is Medical officer Unvenrea, we just found out that Admiral Garja is in bad condition and is being transported to the Ackbar as quickly as possible. We have a medical team on the way to the hanger.

Belina looked over at Jun-la and then ran towards the hanger deck as quickly as she could.

Wayfarer

It's just that...well...Both you and Garja saved me back when I was held prisoner aboard that Imperial ship shortly after I was unfrozen. He saved my life...and I feel that I owe him one. I'm not worried about your skills I just want to take every possible precaution.

Tavaryn was aware that his hands were beginning to move in the motions that were familiar to him. It was second nature when he made the effort to get it started as he stared at Alriana. I... I understand. Just don't hit me if something happens.

Tavaryn then diverted his attention to the work at hand. His shoulder was stiff but calling upon his spirit, he felt the stiffness ebb away as he began to call upon it, asking it to come to him. He did not have to look to see that his hands would be glowing with the gold white that was distinguishable to spirit benders. Instead he was focusing on the Admiral lying on the bed. Focusing he sent his energy through looking for things that did not belong.

It was different from healing her broken wrist since he had to do an entire body sweep. Poisons had to be purged and that took much more. He could feel the sweat forming on his brow as he continued his sweep, pausing only to knit the broken ribs The energy latched onto the poison and wrapped around it, swallowing it. In his mind's eye he could see it glow brighter until the heat burned the poison away.

The glow left his hands and he opened the eyes he didn't realize were shut. "It is done."

It had taken a lot more out of him than he thought and it was by some miracle that he managed to sit on the nearby seat without collapsing. He wiped the sweat of, smearing what was left of the pain and dirt over his face and sat there breathing heavily.

Silver Eagle

"He's still your brother." Kalla replied, before changing the subject. "I honestly don't know how we're going to be able to sway the Senate this time. We don't know exactly what this imposter has been telling them, and we don't have anything to directly prove that it was the Sith, and not the New Empire."

"Hopefully we can figure something out by the time we get to Coruscant." She added.

Coruscant, Senate Building

As Kalla and Tonatius rushed into the Senate Chambers, little could prepare them for the sight of Darth Pestilus, being treated not as a prisoner, or an adversary, but as a tentative ally.

"What is he doing here?" She asked.

"Jedi Kaltas, it is so good to see you again. It has been far too long." He answered, perfectly hiding the true nature of their last encounter.

Wayfarer

I... I understand. Just don't hit me if something happens.

Don't worry, she sent back. There are only two ways I can see myself hitting you, if I find you with another woman or if you decide to travel the galaxy without me. She couldn't help but add a hint of mischief to her tone as she sent the message to him.

"It is done."

Alriana couldn't help but sigh in relief. She really did feel that she had to repay Garja for saving her while she had been held captive on the Imperial flagship. Not to mention that he was an important man, he had brought valuable information to the republic side after defecting."

She looked over at Tavaryn and couldn't help but smile as he sat down. She ran over and stood next to him. "Thank you Tavaryn..." She said as she looked over at the Admiral who was still out cold. "Once again you've managed to impress me and you managed to save one of the republic's top military officers."

She leaned down and kissed him on the forhead. "I'm glad the force brought us together." She said quietly and then she smiled. "You know that I'm normally on your side but I think you might need to report to the medical bay on the Ackbar once you get back. You've been though quite a bit recently."

I honestly don't know how we're going to be able to sway the Senate this time. We don't know exactly what this imposter has been telling them, and we don't have anything to directly prove that it was the Sith, and not the New Empire."

Tonatius said nothing about his brother. True and they stuck up for each other. He replied, "Silver tongues would be the best option as well as evidence."

When they got off the ship and were met by Pestilus he was ready to draw his sword right then and there. What alarmed him the most was standing in the background a familiar face though it was different. He spat, "Sangtahut! What is that blood traitor doing here?"

Lord Kage was surprised that the young one remembered him. He glanced at his master and then gave a sardonic grin at the boy. He then said, "Now, now, is that any way to treat an old friend?"

Wayfarer

There are only two ways I can see myself hitting you, if I find you with another woman or if you decide to travel the galaxy without me.

There is only one woman in my life, Tavaryn sent, And that is you.

"Once again you've managed to impress me and you managed to save one of the republic's top military officers."

Tavaryn gave a small chuckle, "Instead of flowers I impress you with powers and now I am reciting bad poetry. The galaxy will be coming to an end soon."

"You know that I'm normally on your side but I think you might need to report to the medical bay on the Ackbar once you get back. You've been though quite a bit recently."

Tavaryn leaned into her touch as she kissed his forehead. He then said, "Oh yes the running around and the constant brushes with death. I am sure to miss it once it's over." He did have to admit that she may be right. Spirit took a lot out of a person especially if they hadn't been practicing or had been injured, depending on what it was used for. "Just don't let them stick me in the tank. I'll promise to follow Doc's orders just as long as you keep the tank away."

Doc had watched the whole scene and had to admit that even he was impressed. A complete check up revealed that the admiral was clear of any toxins and the broken bones had been jump started on the process of knitting themselves together. He then said, "Sir, I don't think a tank will be necessary but a full check up will."

Tariq managed to get to the docking station in record time. "Wayfarer to Ackbar, this is Sgt Tariq requesting permission to dock, over."

Ackbar

Jun-la tried to comfort the Admiral. She said, "If he's on the Wayfarer with Lt. Onashi, then he will be fine. I know the Lt. and his 'special' ability. He won't let anything happen to him though he would do something to kindle your wrath like refuse medical treatment."

Jun-la then smiled that she knew who Lt. Onashi was. She knew that her uncle used that name rather than the family names out of preference for anonomity and old habits from the purge days. She then said, "Don't worry Admiral. It will be all right."

Andros was in seveth heaven as he went to work with the Mandalorian repair crew to fix the med lab. He got the feeling that they would need it and he worked a relentless pace, fixing old connections with new ones and making adjustments to make the equipment better. The CMO was appreciative of the efforts especially when Andros managed to fix the bacta tank that worked with a kink in it. Andros commed Koral, "Med Bay 80% repaired Koral. How is the rest of the ship?"

Wayfarer

There is only one woman in my life, And that is you.

Alriana couldn't help but blush at that thought. And you are the one and only man in my life. She sent back.

"Sir, I don't think a tank will be necessary but a full check up will."

Alriana turned to Tavaryn and couldn't help but smile. She knew how Tavaryn felt about bacta tanks and she was happy that he wouldn't have to be placed in one.

"Well...I'm glad that your not going to be placed in a bacta tank but I'm going to guess that your going to need lots of bed rest." She said. She was a bit concerned about all the possible injuries that Tavaryn could have suffered during his time on the surface and she wanted to make sure he would get better as quickly as possible.

Admiral Garja slowly shook his head and opened his eyes slowly and than closed them again as he realized that he had a terrible headache. But he wasn't dead and he was thankful for that. He tried to speak but found that his throat was a bit dry.

Lets try that again...He thought as he looked over at Alriana and Tavaryn. "So...I think it's obvious that I owe one of you my life." he said even though his throat was still dry.

Ackbar

"Wayfarer to Ackbar, this is Sgt Tariq requesting permission to dock, over."

Koral hit a few controls. "Wayfarer, this is Bridge officer Koral aboard the Ackbar, you are cleared to land in the main hanger bay, we have a medical team waiting for Admiral Garja and any other injured solders you may have."

"Don't worry Admiral. It will be all right."

Belina watched as the wayfarer approached the Ackbar and sighed. "I hope your right. When Admiral Garja first defected to the republic I thought that the only use for him would be all the information he had. But...he somehow managed to become one of my best friends and one of the few people I could talk to about the daily stresses of being the leader of the Republic fleet.

"Med Bay 80% repaired Koral. How is the rest of the ship?"

Koral looked at the reports coming in. "I would recommend that you work on the weapons control area first and than the shields, both took quite a bit of damage during the battle." He sent.

"Lord Sarden has explained the situation on Avalon to us, and per his recommendation, we opened up negotiations with the Undying Sith Empire." Lendralis explained.

"Are you insane?" Kalla exclaimed. "He's the one responsible for the Cygnus incident!"

"The blame for that atrocity falls solely on the New Empire. Five years ago, your father made similar claims following the attack on Tython. The resulting controversy tore the Republic apart and started this conflict in the first place." Lendralis retorted.

"A conflict that has gone on long enough, I believe." Pestilus commented. "The Undying Sith Empire has remained neutral far too long, and the New Empire's unprovoked assault on Avalon is unacceptable. Only through the Third Galactic Republic and the Undying Sith Empire working together can we put a stop to them once and for all."

Coruscant

Kage gave a slow predatory gleam, reserved just for Kalla and Tonatius. He wanted them to see him and make themselves look foolish.

"The Undying Sith Empire has remained neutral far too long, and the New Empire's unprovoked assault on Avalon is unacceptable. Only through the Third Galactic Republic and the Undying Sith Empire working together can we put a stop to them once and for all."

Kage added in his most silvered tongue, "And the Undying Empire has been gracious enough to aid in Avalon's defense while repairs from thw attack have been made."

Wayfarer

"Wayfarer, this is Bridge officer Koral aboard the Ackbar, you are cleared to land in the main hanger bay, we have a medical team waiting for Admiral Garja and any other injured solders you may have."

Tariq replied, "Copy that. Coming in for landing now." He maneuvered the ship towards the main hangar. He could see the medical team waiting and briefly had a laugh. Scatty looked at him from the co-pilot's chair and he noded towards the team. True they were there for Admiral Garja but they knew they would have their work cut out for them chasing the LT. They both started laughing.

"Well...I'm glad that your not going to be placed in a bacta tank but I'm going to guess that your going to need lots of bed rest."

Tavaryn turned his head so he could look up at Alriana. He held her hand to his cheek more for comfort and replied, "Bed rest? You trying to kill me?" He grinned to let her know he was teasing but that did not sound so bad at all. He sighed and just closed his eyes indicating how tired he was. It was Garja's voice that directed his tired eyes over to the biobed.

"So...I think it's obvious that I owe one of you my life."

Doc had managed to produce a cup with water and handed it over to the admiral. He replied, "Well sir, you would have to thank Lt. Onashi for that. Not only did he manage to clear your system of any toxins but he actually jumpstarted the process of your broken bones knitting together. Truth be told, I've never seen anything like it, not even a Force healing."

Ackbar

"I hope your right. When Admiral Garja first defected to the republic I thought that the only use for him would be all the information he had. But...he somehow managed to become one of my best friends and one of the few people I could talk to about the daily stresses of being the leader of the Republic fleet.

Jun-la smiled as the ship came in for a landing. "I understand. It is rare to find such a person. Besides I think Garja is one of the few that can whether your infamous temper without crying."

I would recommend that you work on the weapons control area first and than the shields, both took quite a bit of damage during the battle.

Andros replied, "Wouldn't it be shields first then weapons? Weapons would be useless if you have no shields, even in spacedock." His voice held a hint of mischief in it. It didn't matter, he could get both online and soup them up to meet the new standards of Avalonian ships.

Ackbar

"I understand. It is rare to find such a person. Besides I think Garja is one of the few that can whether your infamous temper without crying."

Belina had to smile at that. "Believe me, when he first saw my infamous temper he wasn't expecting it. But after about a week he was able to withstand it."

"Wouldn't it be shields first then weapons? Weapons would be useless if you have no shields, even in spacedock."

Koral slapped his head and than sent another message as another report came in. "It looks like one of the internal sensors on that deck are malfunctioning. For some reason it's saying that there are around thirty hutts on that deck. You might want to take a look at that once your done."

Wayfarer

"Bed rest? You trying to kill me?"

Alriana couldn't help but smile. "As a matter of fact I just might be. Rest assured, if you don't get bed rest by choice I swear I'll knock you out and carry you to your quarters." She smiled again to show that she was joking.

"Well sir, you would have to thank Lt. Onashi for that. Not only did he manage to clear your system of any toxins but he actually jumpstarted the process of your broken bones knitting together. Truth be told, I've never seen anything like it, not even a Force healing."

Garja took the offered water and quickly drank it and then looked over at Tavaryn. "Well...it looks like I owe you Lt. Onashi. If there is anything that you need at any time feel free to ask."

Imperial Space, Flagship Death's Head

Ravirn stood completley still as the commander of the Stormtrooper squad made sure that he wasn't carrying any hidden weapons that could be used to kill the Grand Admiral. Finding none, they let him move on to the bridge. He could see crewmembers working their stations and could see a single figure standing at the front of the bridge.

The Grand Admiral of the Imperial Fleet

He walked toward Admiral Velerc and stopped as the Admiral turned towards him.

"Do you have the information?"

Ravirn nodded and handed him the datapad that contained all the information on Admiral Belina and the Ackbar's command codes and other data on the Republic flagship.

"Thank you. And as promised you will be rewarded. The amount of credits that was agreed on will be deposited in your account. You may leave."

Ravirn didn't move. "Admiral...if I may make another request. I would like to be placed in command of a stormtrooper squadron."

The Admiral didn't even blink. "May I ask why?"

"I have been out of the military for quite awhile. Assign me a squad and I guarantee you wont be disappointed."

"Very well." The Admiral said as he turned back towards the window. "You will recieve your squad within the next week and you will be assigned quarters within the hour. Welcome to the Imperial Navy."

Ravirn grinned and left the bridge and thus didn't see the Admiral activate the datapad and began to read it.

My daughter...he thought with pride. How proud I am of you. he thought as he continued reading.

Wayfarer

Tariq docked the ship and made the necessary docking cheklists, "This is Sgt Tariq, the Wayfarer has just landed."

He then commed the rest of Alpha Team to head out and get checked out in the medbay. He then sent, "LT, we have docked."

Tavaryn heard the comm and replied, "Roger that."

"As a matter of fact I just might be. Rest assured, if you don't get bed rest by choice I swear I'll knock you out and carry you to your quarters."

Tavaryn grinned and whispered, "Is that a promise?" He then slowly stood up, a little wobbily. "Huh, guess I am out of practice." He placed a hand on the wall to steady his balance.

"Well...it looks like I owe you Lt. Onashi. If there is anything that you need at any time feel free to ask."

Tavaryn replied, "Just continue being our central command on missions sir." He then glanced at Doc before continuing, "Well I guess we better get off this bucket or Belina will send a search party."

Tavaryn then offered an elbow to Alriana, indicating that she was to take it. He led the way down the ramp and spotted the admiral and his brother's daughter. They were laughing about something. He then walked up to Belina and said, "Lt. Onashi reporting in ma'am."

Meanwhile Doc was helping Garja, "Can you sit up sir? My understanding is that there is a med team outside."

Ackbar

"Believe me, when he first saw my infamous temper he wasn't expecting it. But after about a week he was able to withstand it."

Jun-la laughed at that. So the rumors were not a stretch of the imagination. She turned and looked and saw her uncle walking down the ramp with Jedi Haltra. She then said, "Is my uncle another one of your men that can stand your temper or does he still run when you sic the CMO on him?"

It looks like one of the internal sensors on that deck are malfunctioning. For some reason it's saying that there are around thirty hutts on that deck. You might want to take a look at that once your done."

Andros laughed. "I haven't seen so much as a gundark on this ship. The Mandalorian team is working on it. What deck is your security systems on? I can work on those."

Ackbar

"Is my uncle another one of your men that can stand your temper or does he still run when you sic the CMO on him?"

Belina laughed again. "Oddly enough, he can withstand my temper but he does run whenever our CMO tries to put him in the bacta tank. It's a constant battle with that one."

"I haven't seen so much as a gundark on this ship. The Mandalorian team is working on it. What deck is your security systems on? I can work on those."

Koral looked through another set of incoming reports. "The security system is on deck five. You'll need a passcode to get into the room the securty system mainframe is in. Transmitting the passcode to you now." He said as he transmitted the code to Andros's comnlink.

Wayfarer

Alriana walked down the ramp as she continued holding Tavaryn's elbow and nodded at the Admiral as they walked down the ramp. The Admiral looked her over. "Jedi Alriana, I would appreciate it if I could speak with you later in private."

"Well I guess we better get off this bucket or Belina will send a search party."

Garja shook his head and chuckled. "Knowing the Admiral she would most likely send a security team to get us."

Can you sit up sir? My understanding is that there is a med team outside."

Garja slowly got to his feet and nodded. "Knowing the Admiral she's going to make me go to the medbay even if it turns out Tavaryn managed to repair all my bones."

"Lt. Onashi reporting in ma'am."

Belina looked Tavaryn over and smiled. "Welcome back Lt. Onashi. I know you haven't been aboard for long but as soon as you and your team are checked out I need you to report to the briefing room. I have a new mission for you."

Belina then looked behind him and saw that Garja was walking down she moved towars him. She pointed at him. "Good to see you Admiral Garja, you and I are going to have a discussion once you get back from the medbay."

Garja turned towards the direction the medbay and muttered something under his breath.

"Oddly enough, he can withstand my temper but he does run whenever our CMO tries to put him in the bacta tank. It's a constant battle with that one."

Jun-la let out a laugh. She explained, "There are few things that he is afraid of: bacta tanks and being set up on a date. Anything else is a secret until it reveals itself. Though we did think he was afraid of girls in general for awhile."

She would have said more but at that moment, Tavaryn and Alriana ambled up to greet the admiral. She noted the state her uncle was in and shot him a look. He responded with one that clearly stated that he knew he was in for the long haul.

"Welcome back Lt. Onashi. I know you haven't been aboard for long but as soon as you and your team are checked out I need you to report to the briefing room. I have a new mission for you."

Tavaryn took in Belina's words to digest them in his mind. It occurred to him that he might have to go into battle and with a partially healed shoulder. He did not relish the thought but said nothing on that. Instead, more out of habit, he asked, "Is this punishment for hiding from the CMO again during routine check up?"

Andros waited for the passcode and committed it to memory before erasing the transmission from his comm. He then said, "Thanks. Once I'm through, you'll want to have the admiral reconsider changing everything on the ship, all security codes for all systems. Just a precaution."

Ackbar

"There are few things that he is afraid of: bacta tanks and being set up on a date. Anything else is a secret until it reveals itself. Though we did think he was afraid of girls in general for awhile."

Belina had to stifle her laughter when she saw Tavaryn and Alriana walking down the ramp of the Wayfarer. She had to admit that Tavaryn did look a bit beat up.

"Is this punishment for hiding from the CMO again during routine check up?"

Belina tried to hide her smile but failed. "No. We managed to get information from an enemy spy that might turn the tide of our war with the Empire. I'll let you know more later after you all get checked out. But rest assured, you won't be sent on this mission until your fully healed."

"Thanks. Once I'm through, you'll want to have the admiral reconsider changing everything on the ship, all security codes for all systems. Just a precaution."

Koral nodded even though he knew Andros couldn't see him. "Understood. I'll make sure she is made aware of it. Thanks again for the help."

"No. We managed to get information from an enemy spy that might turn the tide of our war with the Empire. I'll let you know more later after you all get checked out. But rest assured, you won't be sent on this mission until your fully healed."

"Thank you ma'am," Tavaryn replied. He then gave a nod and started to walk towards the medbay.

Jun-la gave a little nudge with her hand on Alriana's elbow. It was the silent cue for her to follow. She then said out loud, "Someone needs to make sure he makes it to the medbay."

"I heard that," Tavaryn replied. He stopped and turned to see if Alriana would follow.

Archived