Home

DS Juhani [MAJOR SPOILERS; IF YOU HAVE NOT PLAYED THE GAME THEN DON'T READ THIS!!!]

Kyr'am Galaar

Alrighty folks, if you didn't notice the BLARING SPOILER ALERT in the title, then I shall say it again:

IF YOU HAVE NOT PLAYED THROUGH KOTOR COMPLETELY AT LEAST ONCE, THEN LEAVE THIS THREAD IMMEDIATELY!!!! Otherwise you WILL ruin your gaming experience... :fist:

*clears throat* Now that I've got that out of my system...

You know how when you confront Bastila on top of the Rakatan Temple, and you have both Juhani(if you didn't kill her in the grove, that is) and Jolee with you? Well I was wondering if it was at all possible to turn Juhani and have her join you once you turn to the Dark Side. (Yes, I'm a Dark Sider, and proud of it. *Stage Whisper* We have cookies!) I don't know if it's possible without a mod, or if they even HAVE a mod that does it, but I'm really interested in corrupting Juhani. If it is possible, let me know. If they have a mod for that, let me know. I'll actually be looking at one of the old mods I have stored in my D drive. Shores of Death, I believe it was... I'll see if that does it. I haven't really used that mod yet, so whatever...

Vor entye,

~KG~

No, it's not possible, but, for sheer storytelling and role-playing goodness, it damn well should have been; especially given her personal side-quest.

I'm not aware of a mod that does such a thing, but this would definitely be a good idea for one.

*Sigh* Well... There goes my hopes and dreams... :¬:

I'm not sure how exactly I would go about searching for such a mod. I'd have to be quite specific in what I type in my search. And Google doesn't take specificallity very well... (Yes, I know "specificallity" is not a word. Deal with it. :devsmoke: )

Darn you Google Search Engine!!! :fist:

Vor'e verd,

~KG~

*stalks off muttering about unfulfilled dreams and vengeful deities*

:dev8::disaprove

• 2 weeks later...

Actually, there was a mod that could do exactly that called "Evil Temple" made by messkell. Unfortunately, like every other thing messkell made (and all the best DS mods, for that matter), it was over at pcgamemods, which no longer exists. I've been trying to dig up this one along with Slaughter the Council, Shores of Death, Reign of the Sith, and Manaan Fish Fest for a while now, with no luck at all. Come to think of it, at least two of the others were messkell mods, too.

Archived