Home

Republic Guild Name Vote - Round Two

Astor

Republic Guild Name - Round Two  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Republic Guild Name - Round Two

• Ahtonaut Alliance
    • Order of the Walking Carpet

As there have been some problem reported by some members voting on the suggestions thread, to prevent this problem from affecting anyone else, and ensure that everyone can vote for their choice of the two finalists, please use this poll to pick your favourite of the two.

Apologies to anyone who has already voted for the inconvenience of having to do so again. :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sincere apologies for the massive cock-up and delay over this. To cut a very boring story short, I've had some real-life stuff get in the way of sorting these out properly.

I'm happy for Scruffy Nerf Herders to be used, and I'll sort out potential names for an Imperial Guild soon.

At this point I could careless about the name and just want a place to play. Didn't you already save a guild name Mav? I vote we use it or whatever.
Well yeah at the time I was checking to see if Scruffy Nerf Herders was still available and I clicked 1 too many times I guess. So I mean its still there, but I think Jeff and I are the only ones in it currently. (nix that, just logged in and noticed acdcfanbill had applied) In the long run though, I wont have the time really to be the "leader" so that'll have to be resolved eventually.

Archived