Home

Rough Timeline of Kotor 1 for newbies?

Hello,

I just got Knights of the Old Republic and after playing for awhile i wondered (even though this game isnt canon) how close before, and after certain events is this game placed? I heard it was about 4000 years before the first Star Wars® movie but im kinda new to Star Wars in general and i would absolutly love to get every bit of info.

Thanks.

Yeah it seems like such an awesome game can NOT wait to get a lightsaber hahaha after i beat the game i will mod it to the fullest extent. My second favorite Star Wars game I'd say would be Revenge of the Sith for PS2, awesome 1 on 1 duels i loved it.

Man...dunno what to make of all the newbies around here...and one is correcting the other...fascinating... but welcome RagueSplinterCell.

Just remember, your breadplate is on the left, no red cars, long gray beards, or walking copy machines allowed in the parking tower between 1:30AM and 3:30AM CT on tuesdays.

And I'm not wearing any pants right now. :p

Man...dunno what to make of all the newbies around here...and one is correcting the other...fascinating...

Hey, hey, hey can't have people miss informed! :p

And I'm not wearing any pants right now. :p

YES!!! :xp:

Oh and welcome RogueSplinterCell :D I'm new here too... Signed up like 3 days ago. :afro1:

Man...dunno what to make of all the newbies around here...and one is correcting the other...fascinating... but welcome RagueSplinterCell.

Rague lol and ill take that advice JesusIsGonnaOwnSatan.

Yeah i figured i might as well register here and post my question with people that know what they're talking about instead of asking on Yahoo! Answers. Definetly a time saver too.

Hello,

I just got Knights of the Old Republic and after playing for awhile i wondered (even though this game isnt canon) how close before, and after certain events is this game placed? I heard it was about 4000 years before the first Star Wars® movie but im kinda new to Star Wars in general and i would absolutly love to get every bit of info.

Thanks.

Yahoo! Answers

Marked as Best Answer:

Kotr is set in a faket imeline so it doesn't take place in AD/BC, so it isn't

If u are new to Star Wars i would recommend watching sw episodes iv, v and vi, they don have good graphics but okay cmpared to clone wars

Yahoo! Answers

Marked as Best Answer:

Kotr is set in a faket imeline so it doesn't take place in AD/BC, so it isn't

If u are new to Star Wars i would recommend watching sw episodes iv, v and vi, they don have good graphics but okay cmpared to clone wars

tumblr_lmhl8iZMzK1qanohb.jpg

Archived