Home

Xedi X Projexz

Xarwarz

Interesting or Not  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Interesting or Not

HK-88a.OBJ (click to view in 3D)

thumbnail.png

Thought id share some projects other than a texture mod....Yea kinda getting out the box so to speak. Anyway heres some pics not sure if the'll lead to being able to put them in game but why not try and learn new techniques.

First pic is a modified version of HK-47....now known as HK-88 still messing around trying to get the right parts into the right spots. I like it so far.....

VIEW THE MODEL ONLINE--------https://sketchfab.com/ziionoriion

BEFORE

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)
2012-11-15_19h07_35.png

AFTER

Show spoiler
2012-11-15_19h06_05.png

--------------------------------------------------------

These pics are me messing around in a composer program i was able to rip the Taris level out of kotor and change things a bit. I really wish i could edit it and put it back in game would be another unofficial level editor.

Show spoiler
2012-11-13_01h23_16.png

2012-11-13_01h32_13.png

2012-11-13_01h29_36.png

Well thats it for now........Thanks for watching:thmbup1:

Wow, beautiful! I can't wait to see more! :D

thanks

The HK is nice! What did you change about Taris? It's hard to tell since I haven't played that level in months.

Nothing is changed it seems the levels a loaded in pieces so making a change and hoping to get it back in game might not be possible. I can however extract individual models interesting..

Yeah.... Now that is an assassin droid! Not too fond with the spikes though,,

The spike are diffrent but he is an hk88

Nice job on the HK. As they say, the devil is in the details, and you really did mind the details on that devil. Still, wasn't it kinda... impossible to add geometry on body models? Or is there some new way you people are using to make new player models, and that I haven't heard of? (naughty, naughty)

Nice job on the HK. As they say, the devil is in the details, and you really did mind the details on that devil. Still, wasn't it kinda... impossible to add geometry on body models? Or is there some new way you people are using to make new player models, and that I haven't heard of? (naughty, naughty)

well i guess ill find out if i run it through a model fixing program

how "heavy" is this mdl/mdx combo gonna be, Xarwarz? u already have a number right? and the original model size was .... ??? :raise:

thank u, looks impressively detailed indeed :thmbup1:

original was 7,401

new is 36,514

but i can use a plugin called decimate and bring it down to

7,302 without loosing much detail

11,314 is where i may leave it looks a little better

Looking good, Xarwarz! :)

Thanks

Archived