Home

Model Repository

Xarwarz

Repository  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Repository

UPDATED 12-11-12 UPDATED TSL PROPS.... ADDED TSL VEHICLES IN THE MODEL REPOSITORY STICKY AT TOP Dont forget to scroll down the repository sticky as i have models for tsl and kotor

http://s718.beta.photobucket.com/user/Xarwarrz/library/TSL-RENDERZ

http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=211532

I was thinking it would be a good idea for the kotor community to have a repository of models. The models will be separated by the game they came from clearly labeled TSL or K1 to avoid any porting confusion. Id like to know if this is a good idea and should i continue this project.

(View in 3D)

lRScT

TSL-ebonhawk.jpg

TSL-Military Platform

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)
TSL-military-platform.jpg

TSL-Military Cannon

Show spoiler
tel-cannon.jpg

TSL-Military Bunker

Show spoiler
TEL-military-bunker.jpg

I was thinking it would be a good idea for the kotor community to have a repository of models. The models will be separated by the game they came from clearly labeled TSL or K1 to avoid any porting confusion. Id like to know if this is a good idea and should i continue this project.

TSL-ebonhawk.jpg

TSL-Military Platform

Show spoiler
TSL-military-platform.jpg

TSL-Military Cannon

Show spoiler
tel-cannon.jpg

TSL-Military Bunker

Show spoiler
TEL-military-bunker.jpg

I think this is an excellent idea! I personally don't mess with models, but I know that many module makers, me included if the area models are already done, will definitely enjoy this vast reserve of modeller resources.

Mind you, I trust you also wish to have the repository open to custom models, like Avol's Darth Vader?

Fantastic idea, but 1) They definitely need textures and 2) Would this just be a thread here or where would these be hosted?

These would need to be hosted somewhere haven't worked that out yet

I think this is an excellent idea! I personally don't mess with models, but I know that many module makers, me included if the area models are already done, will definitely enjoy this vast reserve of modeller resources.

Mind you, I trust you also wish to have the repository open to custom models, like Avol's Darth Vader?

If custom model owners wanted to upload they could do so

By the way, I think that this is a great idea. I think that you should include a disclaimer that states that any models uploaded for this thread are for public usage, and can be freely distributed. Custom models uploaded should specify whether or not credit is needed in a Readme.

Great idea for disclaimer and readme

Ok, here's my contribution to this little gathering of models!

Basically, i'm uploading a small collection of lightsabers that i've made in the past few months that I never got a chance to finish. They're basically just remakes of the lightsabers that were seen in the original Jedi Knight game all those years ago!

Now, you'll notice that i'm offering six hilts here, when there were actually 8 in the original game. (One for each of the seven Dark Jedi and one for Kyle/Rahn).

Well, I never got around to modeling Yun's or Gorc's lightsabers, and at this point, I don't really have the interest to go back and do them, though I may at some point in the future!

Anyway, enough fannying about... Have at 'em!

Boc

Show spoiler
boc.jpg

Jerec

Show spoiler
jerec.jpg

Maw

Show spoiler
maw.jpg

Pic

Show spoiler
pic.jpg

Rahn

Show spoiler
rahn.jpg

Sarris

Show spoiler
sarris.jpg

As you can see, some are better looking than others, but overall I think they look decent enough.

I struggled getting decent angles for the renders one some of them though, so if you think you might be interested, download them and take a closer look in Max.

Oh, and they're all in .3ds format, so you shouldn't have any trouble opening them. :)

Linky!

They're free for anyone to use, so long as they provide due credit.

Oh, and they're provided as-is, which means there's no support offered for them. If you're going to download them, i'm assuming you already know what to do. ;)

Xarwarz, I saw your addition on the sticky thread - those buildings make for great possibilities I think! Do you think you could include the textures though? I downloaded the pack and they don't seem to be there.

Also I'm going to look through my stuff and see what I can add :)

• 2 weeks later...
Very nice idea Xarwarz. I've got a lot of 3D stuff on my HD. I'll dig around and share most of it. It's nice to get these previews. Are they rendered before upload or is that one of the benifits of the repository 'drop box' thingy?

I render these before upload.. I also and some to the sites that let u view them in 3d online.......im trying to get this idea to catch on ive been providing alot of models......after ive exhausted my uploads ill work on trying to get these textured...

Archived