Home

How soon are you going to see the new Star Wars movie?

Jae Onasi

When are you going to see the new Star Wars movie?  

56 members have voted

1. 1. When are you going to see the new Star Wars movie?

• I'm going to stand in line 3 weeks before the release date.
    • The midnight showing on release day.
    • Some time on the same day
    • The same week
    • The same month after the lines die down
    • The same year
    • I'll wait for the DVD or Netflix release
    • Never
    • Yoda

• 5 weeks later...

I'm a sucker for the 'big screen' experience. You can get that to a certain extent on a home theater setup, but you can't quite get that same "I feel like I'm right in the middle of it" sensation like you can in the theater. Plus, you get 200 other people oohing and aahing at the same time, which is fun. Then I'll get the DVD version after that. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I can actually do w/o the oohing and aahing...part of reason I'll wait a few weeks. Less crowded and hopefully less likely to miss dialogue as a result. But big movies like Star Wars better seen on big screen...even disappointments like Phantom Menace.

nah, if your willing to put up with odd looks, then a bathrobe and a flashlight is all you need
I've dressed up in full French Tudor renaissance costume before for an event, and then went out to dinner at a local restaurant. I'm good with funny looks. :D

Well, I can actually do w/o the oohing and aahing...part of reason I'll wait a few weeks. Less crowded and hopefully less likely to miss dialogue as a result. But big movies like Star Wars better seen on big screen...even disappointments like Phantom Menace.
The Darth Maul duel on the big screen was worth the rest of the movie.

• 2 months later...

Archived