Home

Drunken Time Travelers of StarWarsKNights.com

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WHAT!?!?!?!?!?!!?

*Jumps into a time portal, returns to seconds before Alkonium turns Chev into a lady, jumps in front of the beam, and turn myself back into a lady*

Ah. Much better.

*Takes out a mirror, reflects the on going beam back to Alkonium, and use it to turn him into a women*

How do you like them apples? :xp:

Hmmm....

*we zoom inside to see the two little people who represent Chev's brain, there is a stupid Chev, and a much smaller smart Chev*

Stupid Chev: I wanna pick on Alkonium!

Smart Chev: No you fool! he never uses exclamation points...he's too dangerous to mess with...

*Stupid Chev hits smart Chev with a sonic crowbar and kills him*

Stupid Chev: You do not mess with me fool!

*As we zoom out we can see Chev's eyes light up in delight*

yay!!!

Well, before this gets any further out of hand,

*grabs the TF gun, uses it to change everyone back to their proper genders*

Hmm, I seem to be in drag. Just a second

*runs back into his TARDIS with the TF gun, locks it away, then changes into a pinstripe suit.*

Chev, I typically don't mind nudity, except in your case, regardless of what gender you are at the time. So unless you want more crowbar in the face, put some clothes on.

I wonder Chev's going to do when she changes back into a guy on her own. It only lasts a month, and I'm not letting Chev near any of the technology I've borrowed from various other fictional universes. Speaking of which...

*jumps into the TARDIS, steals a lightsaber, a Gravity Gun, and a Tau Pulse Rifle.*

Now then, where were we?

Archived