Home

Drunken Time Travelers of StarWarsKNights.com

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*Chev sees nothingness outside her TARDIS*

I need to stop Yar-El

*Walks up to yar-El, blasts her with her blaster/shotgun, drags her into the TARDIS and takes her back to HQ*

You need to get better. you were corrupted by the powah that was offered to you

*throws Yar-El in a portal/TARDIS proof holding cage*

I'll be back soon.

Oh crap. CQ at the dawn of creation is a thousands time worse then Yar-El!

*Blasts CQ with her blaster/shotgun, drags him into the TARDIS, and takes him back to HQ*

What is it with Powah corrupting everryone lately?

*throws CQ in the holding cell next to Yar-El*

Listen you two, we are in really bad shape if I have to be the responsible one, Now, I am going to go out and find a cure for the powah that has corrupted you. you cannot escape these cells so don't even try. you will only hurt yourself. All TARDIS's and Time portals have been locked down until I return with a cure.

*TARDIS dematerializes*

*TARDIS returns with Chev walking out holding Yar-El by the hand*

Stay in the Damn cell!

*TARDIS dematerializes yet again*

>_>

*Chev is in the TARDIS thinking*

*Yar-El appears in the TARDIS looking confident*

You!

*Chev blasts her with her Blaster/Shotgun*

I'm keeping my eye on you...your staying in the TARDIS with me this time

I have rigged the TARDIS so you'll keep teleporting here whenever you escape...You really need help

*Chev is keeping her blaster/shotgun trained on Yar-El*

I feel I should warn you. I do sleep in the nude and I'm told that I sleepwalk.

*Alkonium's TARDIS materialises inside Chev's, with him and TriggerGod inside*

Good thing I was able to get that last minute transmat working. Molto Bene! Now, time to fix things!

*pulls out the TF gun, turns Chev back into a guy, whacks the time rotor with his sonic crowbar, then shoots it with his Tau Pulse Rifle, all to the tune of "Clockwork TARDIS"*

Quickly, into my TARDIS before Chev does anything else stupid!

Allons-y!

*Yar opens and jumps into a portal*

{Thinking - Hmm... What was that exact moment? Right about here.}

*Right before Chev jumps into the time vortex, another portal opens and a hand pulls him uh... her back.*

You owe me big time. Now you're in a time vortex within a time vortex.

*Jumps out and somehow ends up at DTTOSWK HQ*

Hello?

*The base is in ruins*

CQ?

*There are signs of battle everywhere*

Trigger? Alkonium?

*There are strange tracks all over the dusty remains of the base*

Yar-El?

*chev rounds a corner and sees Clone Commando armor laying in a heap*

CQ! why didn't you answe-AHHHHH!!!!!!

*Chev sees that CQ is a skeleton inside the armor, there is a massive blaster wound in the remains of his chest*

What the hell happended here?

*Chev continues on to see her fellow Drunken Time travelers have all fallen to some mysterious enemy long ago*

When am I?

*Chev finds a digital clock and sees that it is 2009*

*Chev looks around the remains of the base and falls to her knees*

What happended to you all?!

*Footsteps echo from around the corrider*

I Happended.

*Chev turns around slowly to see...*

That's right fool. It's like looking in a mirror isn't it?

*the evil version of chev has blood red hair, is heavily muscled, has red eyes and is armed with some sort of blaster/Bazooka*

Why did you do this?!

They made fun of us. Alkonium always struck us with a crowbar, Trigger always attempted to destroy us, The foolish clone thought he could redeem us, he died a clone's death, and Yar-El always mocked us behind our back. the others died when they attempted to stop us.

*Chev is shaking with anger*

WHY DID YOU DO IT!?

*Evil Chev simply smiles and says: Because I could.

*Chev loses control and attacks Evil chev with her blaster/Shotgun, Evil Chev takes a direct blow to the face and doesn't even flinch*

It is far too late to try and harm us now fool

*Evil Chev unloads a round from her strange Bazooka/blaster that Chev dodges, the blast continues on and wipes out a large portion of the wall behind*

You cannot stop me fool. You may have been able to save them if you hadn't thrown yourself into the time vortex. you left them for a year and in the end that killed them.

*Chev sees that she has no chance of victory and attempts to flee her evil self*

There is no escape! you cannot escape me!

*chev runs to the TARDIS area to see that all the TARDIS's have been wrecked beyond repair*

That's right...I made sure none of them would escape, All of the TARDIS's have been wrecked, I destroyed the time portal system, there is no escape. Now...it all ends.

*Chev runs away in an attempt to buy time for herself*

*Evil Chev's voice echoes throughout the base*

There is nowhere to run fool. This base is cut off from time itself, the only reason you managed to arrive here was because that fool Yar-El opened a rife in space and time.

*Chev tries distracting her evil self*

There is one question that's been bugging me. If i threw myself into the time vortex, and you killed everyone while I was gone, How could you manage that If I was in the time vortex? You can't be a future version of me, that leaves only someone from an Alternate universe, or you were born from the Time Vortex itself.

*Evil Chev's laughter echoes off the walls*

And Alkonium thought he was the smart one, he didn't figure it out until the end. I was born from the Time vortex when you threw yourself into it, I came out just like you at first, joyful, stupid, insane in every sense of the word, I wandered the universe at first and I loved it all at first, then, after awhile, I saw the evil that the universe had to offer and I saw that this foul Organization protected that evil, it had to be destroyed.

*Chev is running towards trigger's old room, hoping that Evil Chev hasn't destroyed his weapons*

*Evil Chev continues talking*

When the others found out what I planned to do, they tried to reason with me at first, and when that failed, they came at me one at a time, and one by one they fell at my hands.

*Chev finds that all Trigger's weapons have been destroyed at some point, she runs to Alkonium's room,

*Evil Chev pauses*

You wouldn't be trying to escape now would you? Naughty, Naughty girl. I have to kill you as well you know. you are the last remant of this pitiful organization.

*Chev finds Alkonium's room largely intact, she starts searching for something that can help her escape*

*Evil Chev's footsteps come closer to Chev*

I know where you are little girl, and I know what you are trying to do, you think Alkonium came up with something to stop me before he died. You are mistaken.

*Chev is running now*

*Evil Chev is right behind her*

It is time to die, little girl

*Chev smiles as she hears a familiar sound enter the room, and then she grins as a TARDIS materializes around her*

*As Chev is running, Alkonium's TARDIS materialises around her, and then dematerialises*

Do have any idea how long I've been looking for you? Well, not that long, but I want to get back to the party.

*Alkonium is shown be female and wearing a very revealing red dress*

At my suggestion, we were having a TG party in your honour, when I realised that I could go back in the TARDIS and save you. However, after Yar-El threw you into that portal, I had to chase after you. Why were there two of you, anyway?

Archived