Home

Drunken Time Travelers of StarWarsKNights.com

*Chev explains it all to Alkonium*

She was born from the Time Vortex when I threw myself into it. she escaped somehow and traveled the universe and she saw it as evil. she wiped out everyone and everything that tried to stop her. This has yet to happen so we may have a chance to stop her bedore she does it

We have a new enemy, one that knows us all too well.

*Looks at Alkonium*

Nice dress by the way, It looks very flattering

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*Chev is sitting in her room compiling a report on the various foes they have faced*

Chev's drunken guide to to various things we have managed to tick off by time traveling:

Evil Gizka:

Threat level: Medium.

History: these annoying little beasties have a tendency to pop up wherever we go. they come in many shapes and sizes, they are quite easily dispatched.

How to get rid of them: Shoot em

Personality: They have no personality, they simply run around killing things.

British Daleks:

Threat level: High

History: they first appeared when a future evil version of CQ hit the bring british Daleks to our universe button.

How to stop them: Get Alkonium and his Sonic Crowbar.

Personality: Very polite, they will kill you but they will be polite about it.

Evil Chev

Threat level: Maximum danger

History: She was born from the Time Vortex when Chev grw depressed and threw herself in the time vortex. Evil Chev somehow escaped and traveled the universe seeing the sights and wonder. Evil Chev soon grew bitter and angry with the evil that she saw. in the future she wiped out the Drunken Time Travelers and managed to kill everyone off.

How to Stop her: you don't. you run and pray that she won't find you.

Personality: Evil Chev is insane, homicidal, Extremely Clever and has no reservations about killing former friends. Approach with Extreme caution.

Future CQ

Threat level: Very high

History: not much is known about him, apart from the fact that he is much smarter then his past self (No offense) skilled with all weaponry, and is very skilled with grenades

How to stop him: Unknown

Personality: unknown

*After the party and everyone's changed back*

I've got it! I've figured out a way we can at least try to stop Evil Chev. Now Chev, you said she knows how we think, however, she only knows how we think in our untransformed states, when there are behavioural and mental changes inherent in transformation as well as the obvious physical changes. So, if we all transform ourselves in ways we haven't done so before, then she'll have less of an idea of what to expect.

*In preparation, he uses the TF gun to turn into a catguy*

So that's what having a tail feels like. What?

Evil Chev is tough to beat, I just don't see her dying. the only way i can see us beating her is if we exile her on some forsaken planet. she's not stupid like me. she knows everything I know, she's insane and proud of it, and she will kill anyone on sight. She has my mind and that makes her more dangerous then you can ever imagine

Archived