Home

Could someone please give me directions to the nearest 7-11?

Guest Krayt Tion

Guest Krayt Tion

Hi.

Some of you might remember me as one of the forum administrators aboard the ill-fated vessel known as the HMS Obi-wankenobi.net, Jediknight.net's former sister site. It is good to be back aboard a sturdier ship that is bound instead this time for the Land of Star Wars Gaming Goodness.

Ship metaphors aside, congratulations and best of luck to Vagabond and Co. He will eventually be back in full strength with us, but right now I don't wish him to be any other place but with his family. In the meantime, I will ensure that things run smoothly around here. Not that they haven't been. You guys are a good bunch, as the JK.Net community has almost always been.

If you have any questions you can email me at starwarsgamer@yahoo.com until my jediknightii.net address goes up sometime tomorrow.

[ August 05, 2001: Message edited by: Krayt Tion ]

Guest Krayt Tion
Originally posted by Letalis:

<STRONG>K-Ti, that's a cool nickname!</STRONG>

Yeah, I've gone Pop, it will help my career. Much like Jennifer Lopez and J-Lo. Look for my new album "Your Love Costs Too Damn Much" in stores Monday.

Quiet you Italian Pastry, or I shall taunt you a second time!

Do your worst gang ;) It won't be anything I haven't seen before, especially after the whole fan reaction to a game (or lack there-of) whose name I dare not speak.

Guest Krayt Tion

The title Jedi Master is the Star Wars equivalent of the term Moderator on these forums. It is used so members can easily seperate us from the pack when they need official answers to their questions or problems about particular forums under the moderator's control.

Others you might notice have the Jedi Council rank, which is roughly the Star Wars equivalent of Site Administrator. These are people that for the most part are involved with the jediknightii.net site itself, inside as well as outside the forums. News posters like ZeroXcape, ChrisC3PO, and Jeff Walters are on the Jedi Council, as well as a few others that are responsbile for things completely behind the scenes (which might be in addition to their other duties). As far as these forums are concerned, Jedi Council members wield greater control over all forums, as opposed to the moderators who are only have power in the particular forums they oversee.

Originally posted by GonkH8er:

<STRONG>hey rave, less than 100 posts to go til the big one eh? :)</STRONG>

Yea....do you rememeber when we first joined...seems like ages. We were the king posters. Anyway...hopefully there will be lots more happy posting days ahead (so lets not mention OB1.net)....hopefully this site will go alot longer :)

I think we should mention OB1 from time to time.

I can honestly say that was the best forum I have ever been on. This site is good also, but that had a certain "je ne sais quoi" about it.

This will take its place one day and when it does, OB1 can then be laid to rest (along with that crappy game for the $box.)

Anyway, our patience has paid off.

wardz

Blar, mateys! Do not forget how weird it sounds to actually hear yer name prounounced out loud, Captain Krayt!

"Crate"

;)

BTW K-Ti, you've probably been asked this dozens of times already, but is Krayt based on Krayt dragons from Star Wars right?

Archived