Home

Gone For Good

Heavyarms

As a result of constant flaming from certain people, I am probably going to leave the forum after tonight and will not be back indefinately. I am still figuring out if I will be back. Good bye... for now...

8 posts from 1000... man, it's a shame I couldn't reach my goal...

Dont go WC... i got flamed on Sam and MAx forum a week ago and we all figured it out....(i want to thank everyone who reacted so nicely on it and jumped in to help me :D :D ) so please just talk to us or the one you think is flaming you or others..... we all want to help you... at least i want to :) But dont leave because someone else is being a jerk (pardon my french :) )

so stay......

*sits down with WC*

you know in my country that abreviation is known as a Toilet :D :D

*and offers WC a drink* beerchug.gif

well, let me say exactly why me and stan are constantly fighting...

Ok, it all started about 1 month ago.

I went to SCN punk and presented an idea for a scenario (not The battle of Hoth) It was to be called blaster blood, to be resembled off of archer's blood. They didn't think I was experienced enough, but it doesn't take long to learn to use the scenario editor, and I know how to do that now, but not at the time. They flamed me, saying I suck and I was trying to rip off one of the vampire slayer's projects, king of Turrets. I eventually left the idea and them, and started what I am doing now. That is where we are today.

with all that in mind, i checked the threads you posted...

Let me say that in two of the three threads, you are the one making remarks about Stan first (regardless of your history in another forum)..

When you post something like 'I just seriously hate SCNpunk', that doesn't really make you an objective of 'flaming'.

We're not taking sides in an argument here; we're looking at the posting as it's done here on these boards. And we hope people don't carry their grudges with them.

All that said, there were some remarks there that could be considered insulting (from BOTH sides), and i'd like to take this opportunity to appeal to both to keep those grudges at bay here and focus on making a meaningful contribution to these forums.

Ya, I kinda sparked those two, but I didn't make overly overpowerful statements like he did. I did throw some words, I am very well aware of that in two of those 3. There were some others that were badly insulted, and I appologize. I tried just to keep away from him, but usually when I get insulted I don't stop until something like this happens... I'm sorry...

Starts weeping and wishes that this hadn't happened...

you would start off with a basic unit. In archer's blod, it would be a archer. GB, trooper recruit. You would then earn better technologies to upgrade your troops and upgrades overall after so many kills, like you would get troopers at 100 kills, 200 would be heavy, 300 repeater, 400 strike mechs, so on and so forth. They thought it was king of turrets, which iss where you put some unit in a turret and it makes lots of a type of unit. There are like 30 towers to choose from.

They couldn't tell the difference...

Originally posted by WC_heavyarms

you would start off with a basic unit. In archer's blod, it would be a archer. GB, trooper recruit. You would then earn better technologies to upgrade your troops and upgrades overall after so many kills, like you would get troopers at 100 kills, 200 would be heavy, 300 repeater, 400 strike mechs, so on and so forth. They thought it was king of turrets, which iss where you put some unit in a turret and it makes lots of a type of unit. There are like 30 towers to choose from.

They couldn't tell the difference...

Oh, an RPG like game...okay...

thank you guys for listening. Hopefully we will fix this problem, and iron out the wrinkles. It's just been hard...I had a lot of bad grades, a low GPA, I am now on my way back to getting good grades, I currently have 1 a and 3 VERY high B's, and I got a problem with some girl that just doesn't go away... Well, you get the idea... Thanks again for listening! :D

Archived