Home

nerf!

NiKo

Grim Fandango Central is indeed a truly brilliant site, I had the good fortune to go there a few times before the downtime, and I was amazed at the huge amount of effort put in by everyone who runs the site.

You wouldn't think the design would work, seeing as how light it is, but GFC manage to pull it off in style.

Talking of GFC, could someone with access hook me up with the FTP, etc?

It'd be nice for someone to fix all the horrendus errors in the site caused by the server move, and considering Zaarin has vanished from the face of the earth, I could do a good attempt :p

Originally posted by Thrik

Talking of GFC, could someone with access hook me up with the FTP, etc?

It'd be nice for someone to fix all the horrendus errors in the site caused by the server move, and considering Zaarin has vanished from the face of the earth, I could do a good attempt :p

Negative. The accounts are all set up but DJG hasn't given ZeroXcape or I the passwords. I promised to fix your news script when we can get access to the site again, since Zaars won't be back until January. All the CGI scripts you had running will be broken no doubt, so I'll try to fix those too.

• 2 weeks later...

Wow you guys are all freaking out on me...

The joke goes like this...

I kept telling Met that Zaars was going to South Africa and Met kept saying it was South America... but I wouldn't believe him.

Finally, I asked Zaarin and he said South America... so then Met laughed his anal area off at me. So, from now on I remarked about that lol. (By the way, just look at the background map and you can figure out which is right duh).

Oh, by the way, for an updated Zaarin journal, go to His Newly Directed Journal

I need to add his latest e-mail sooner or later... after I finish all my homework for the vacation :D

Archived