Home

Happy New Year

Xirion

Unless anyone here is from NZ, there's a few of us who will be in the new year before you all! bahahaha

as a great man once said

"Don't worry about the world ending today. It's already tomorrow in Australia"

so if i dont say happy new year.......... expect the worst :)

Originally posted by Agen_Terminator

what if the world ends tomorrow in australia?

who told you? you know to much, you must be...taken and never to be seen again. *dont worry, we'll give you a job at hell aka disney land, there no one will believe your story over there.

happy new years all.

i am so depressed tho.

i am babysitting till 11pm, then going to this party. i just got a phone call from my mates saying that they've gone down to scarborough beach, and those who know the place, will know that sometimes a bit of trouble can happen. i'm fu*&en 6'3 and weig in at 90kg, (most is muscle, some fat) and my mum thinks i will get in trouble, i.e. get beaten up. i'm 16 for christ's sake, and my mum has said know to going out every year till now, and when i am allowed she ends up changing her mind at 10:30 pm.i hate my parents. since i'm mates with most of the biggest boys down there, i would be fine too. i am so unhappy.

have a good one guys and girls.

I feel your pain! :(

My Mother doesn't even like me to go to the movies without taking my brother along. This alone is stupid, but here's the kicker! I'm 6ft 5in, weigh in at around 285lbs, and am built kind of like a tank. My brother's about 5ft 5in. What's he gonna do to help me? Run for help? :D

Just letting you know your not alone. :o Oh well,

Happy New Year everyone!

Archived