Home

A doozie of a Rumor that's picking up momentum!

Havoc Stryphe

CAUTION: The below post contains Star Wars Episode 2 Spoilers! (Even if it's the most disturbing news to hit Star Wars)

The following Rumor has been posted on several Websites including TheForce.net:

You'd think it was either April Fools or Halloween based on some of these rumors lately, but here's a new one for you that appears to be from a legitimate source:

Hi, I didn't know where to send this exactly, but after reading your piece on Bizarre music rumors, I though you should know that someone where I work (check my email address) [we checked and it's convincing - eds.] has a ******* who works at ILM. He told me that most of the staff there got to play Jedi's in a big battle sequence. Amongst the extra's playing Jedi's were the group of "musicians" know as Nsync.

I asked him again and he swears by it. This is getting worrying....

Look on the bright side. Maybe they'll all be massacred in the film.

As well as Aldera.net and Prequel-Spoilers.com:

NSYNC Making Cameo in SW2 - Kill me now. - [Prequel-Spoilers.com : 29 December, 6:15 pm PST]

Tonight I'll see if I can drink this news out of my memory, even if it is only for a few hours. Damion Graff of Prequel-Spoilers.com has received reliable information that members of NSYNC will be making an appearance in Attack of the Clones. Appearently George had NSYNC visit the Skywalker Ranch in 1999 to preview The Phantom Menace. The boys must have kissed some flannel butt cuz they fell into George's good graces enough to appear in Episode II.

Wait! Don't go kill yourself quite yet.. word has it they play Jedi Knights in the very distant background of the arena battle. It is likely we will not see them font and center, and we can only hope they are savagely murdered by droids or chewed to bits by monsters as most Jedi in the arena are. (there's an idea for some fan art)

Also at Prequel-Spoilers.com is some great pictures of toys for Episode II. I believe the pics have been around for a while on other websites, but Damion's collection is the biggest I've seen. Take a look while they're still there!

And in the London Newspaper, The Sun:

It's Jedi Justin

N SYNC star JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE and his boy band pals are to hit the big screen as Jedi knights in the new Star Wars movie.

All five members of the group — Justin, LANCE BASS, JC CHASEZ, CHRIS KIRKPATRICK and JOEY FATONE — appear in a battle scene in Episode II: Attack Of The Clones.

But unfortunately for fans they are all bumped off within seconds by savage androids.

The boys got involved because producer GEORGE LUCAS’s 13-year-old daughter Katie is a fan of the band and badgered her dad to give them a role.

A film source said: “All of them play Jedi knights in an arena battle on a planet called Geonosis.

“They are only seen for half a second in the background getting blown up by droids. There is then a short, blurry shot of N Sync dying.

“It’s a blink-and-you’ll-miss-it scene but getting all the lads involved in the movie should pull in N Sync fans.

“The lads are all interested in films and when George asked them to take part they leapt at the chance.”

The film is not the band’s first go at acting but it is their first appearance together.

Lance and Joey were in comedy On The Line and Justin plays ELTON JOHN from the 1970s in Elt’s video for his single This Train Don’t Stop There Anymore.

The Star Wars film is set to open here on May 16.

This is a scary development for Episode 2, and from that last article the source of this heresy is Lucas's own daughter Katie. My God, what a father won't do for the love of his daughter! Like it was stated above, the only good thing to come from this is seeing the boy band being obliterated onscreen ;)

My friends, allow me to leave you with this thought:

:emperor: "We have a new enemy, Katie Lucas. She could destroy us"

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know they won't have major roles, and it will be a very quick shot. It's just the principle of it. He could of had any joe off the street do those roles, why did it have to be a boy band? If this gets out we could be sitting next to 10 year old girls in the theatres just waiting to glimpse their "boyfriends". And personally, My wife's gonna have a field day with this. She already teases me about my love of Star Wars (She is not one of us :rolleyes: ), if she finds this out she'll use it to undermine the integrity and mystical wonder of Star Wars!

This brings Star Wars to an all-time low, Where this movie could be timeless it will instead be dated by the insertion of a "Teen phenomenon" like N-sync. I can just see the action figures now...

:(

she wont move for a day!!

i think lucas thinks its going to get more people to watch the movie

but then if his loving daughter asked him he might have given them bigger roles

maybe he didnt like the idea that s why he might have given them a half second role instead of a good 10 minute role

Originally posted by krkode

maybe he didnt like the idea that s why he might have given them a half second role instead of a good 10 minute role

Well, that in itself is not enough to calm my jangled nerves. Though it at least shows he may still posess some reasoning skills. Personally, I think if he didn't like it, then he shouldn't have done it. These movies did great without his daughter's help 25 years ago, why should she make decisions that go against George's better judgment and he listen to them? :rolleyes:

As long as they die quickly I will be happy. :D

As a Brit I should warn you that the source you quoted,

'And in the London Newspaper, The Sun'

This is the scum of all papers in the entire world, it is not to be trusted!!!

Originally posted by duder

As long as they die quickly I will be happy. :D

As a Brit I should warn you that the source you quoted,

'And in the London Newspaper, The Sun'

This is the scum of all papers in the entire world, it is not to be trusted!!!

Glad to hear it, however that has already been stated on TF.N's forums, and the general consensus is that the article is too detailed to be false, even for The Sun. But even so, that's why I used the word Rumor . I'm not that dumb, that I believe everything I hear! ;)

Just to clue me in, what is AotC.

Also you're missing the point. George put them in the movie to die! That is the only reason. I bet he hates them b/c his daughter listens to them and it drives him crazy to here them in the background 24/7. This is his one escapist plan of vengeance. All power to you George!

Just a partial list of John Williams scored movies:

Star Wars 1, 4, 5, 6

Indiana Jones 1,2,3

Jurassic Park 1,2

Jaws 1,2,3,4

Sugarland express

ET

Hook

Close Encounters of the Third Kind

Saving Private Ryan

AI

back on topic, Yes I'd imagine N-Sync will die with lightsabers in their hands, beings they will be Jedi in the arena battle. I hope they get mutilated!!!!

Archived