Home

Rate Yourself

Prince_Xizor

How Do U Spend Your Time  

20 members have voted

1. 1. How Do U Spend Your Time

• U are a sad RPGer that spend his days at a computer....going to bed at 12am and waking at 12pm....
    • You are an RTSer and prefer to spend a majority of your day counqering villages and blowing things up....
    • You are An All out go getter and chose to seize the days sunshine...
    • You got to school and get A's and play 3 sports...
    • You got to school and get B's and play 2 sports...
    • You got to school and get c's and play 1 sports...
    • You spnd life wathing your children...
    • You sleep all day...
    • you actually work...
    • you have no life and spend your days watching Jerry Springer and Blues Clues

umm, none of the above. I do 1-2 hours of schoolwork (study for the ged test and a+ certification), and then visit the forums, get some lunch, come back, visit forums, and then play games.

XvT is so awesome!!! I love all the different mission types!!! so many to choose from. Love the melees. :D

Well, I don't really fit into any of those categories. I get A's, but I don't play any sports (i used to fence), spend most of my comp time on these (and other) forums, but when I'm not doing that I prefer to destroy villages or slash somebody up with a saber. I usually go to bed about 10, and get up about 8 (when aplicable). I also like to read and draw, as well as play my drums and skateboard. So I guess you could say I have a life...Just not a very normal one. ;)

Like the above, I don't fit completely in any category. I span several categories, taking bits from each.

It's amusing...the choice of categories tell us MORE about the person who created the poll, than the results of that poll will tell him about us.

Very enlightening, Prince_Xizor

Archived