Fett vs Vader

Zygomaticus

If Fett and Vader Dueled who would win  

26 members have voted

1. 1. If Fett and Vader Dueled who would win

• Boba Fett
    • Darth Vader
    • Both would die

This is such an unfair fight, that it's not even funny.

Vader is force user, even most average Jedi, and Sith can do telekinesis, Vader is one of the strongest Sith who ever lived, Vader would destroy Fett with little effort, he could kill him in so many ways, he could stop Fett's heart from beating, he could force choke him, and a lot more.

Yes Observer...but don't you think Vader's concentration would be lost when a knee rocket is flying right for him???

That is the only thing that could even out the fight...Fett fires a blaster pack of shots then while firing activates knee rockets and other fun little gadgets to keep Vader focused on defending himself...

and that is a long shot I admit...but still it is the only line of defense for Fett...

They did fight this out in a comic series...in fact it is the one that Eets posted the pic of. I forgot what they called it. It was halerious though. (a bunch of pesemistic monks were thrown into the equation)

Originally posted by darthfergie

Yes Observer...but don't you think Vader's concentration would be lost when a knee rocket is flying right for him???

That is the only thing that could even out the fight...Fett fires a blaster pack of shots then while firing activates knee rockets and other fun little gadgets to keep Vader focused on defending himself...

and that is a long shot I admit...but still it is the only line of defense for Fett...

They did fight this out in a comic series...in fact it is the one that Eets posted the pic of. I forgot what they called it. It was halerious though. (a bunch of pesemistic monks were thrown into the equation)

Vader can absorb energy, didn't you see when he absorbed Han's blaster shots? So Vader absorb's the shots, and quickly force chokes Boba Fett.

Originally posted by captain_drake

but vader whould win i mean luke skywalker threw fett into the sarlcc pit and he wasen't even a full jedi yet and vaders a fully devloped sith lord

What?!? Han hit fett in the back with his vibro-ax and his jetpack missfired, vaulting him it the ship and causing him to fall in the pit.

Originally posted by Tie Guy

What?!? Han hit fett in the back with his vibro-ax and his jetpack missfired, vaulting him it the ship and causing him to fall in the pit.

True, but Luke had already given hiim the thrashing of his life!!!

man duder you need to read the books

xior was the cirme prince and the thrid most powerful person in the galexy he tried to kill luke so he could replace him as the emperor's right hand man but vader cought on and he orederd the skyhook that xior was on to be destroyed by his star destoryer (isd class)

THE END

Guest Lord Maul

As much as I like Boba Fett. I'd have to go with Vader on this one. You have to remember this would be a one on one battle. No distractions other than your opponent. You won't have hundreds of other Fetts coming at you. One on One. Vader... all the way.

Archived