Home

Am I well-known around here?

Heavyarms

well, sorry if I was trying to grab your attention, rogue nine, sorry if you hate my ***. Not much I can do, is there? I was just telling everyone goodbye. I was really not coming back. Then i found out I was allowed to stay, so I spread the news. This was a dumb thread, now that I think about it. You seem to hold a grudge with me, don't you rogue nine?

Grudge? *chuckle* No, I don't hold grudges. I just don't like it when people rub me the wrong way. Look at it this way. Are people really gonna care if you go away for a while? I've gone away numerous times in the past and haven't said anything to my friends, yet when I do manage to come back they ask me where I've been, how I've been doing, all that good stuff. I needn't have told them that I was going anywhere for them to notice that I was gone. I believe they may have even missed me.

I'm not out to get anyone, trust me. Be happy I'm not Ike. It's just that I'd like you to be a little less melodramatic when you post, all right?

excuse me- but i once made 10 threads in day

but hey WC its ok cuz sometimes **** happens and theres nothing you can do about it

you feel the urge to ask all these questions and all their opinions and you just post them

thats why I used to post so many threads cuz i used to think it that it great if the thread I made got more than 50 replies

so i kept making threads with different topics until i got my first thread with 50+replies - "harry Potter"

but since long ago i changed and my dream of becoming a mod made me become more disciplined poster:D

Archived