Home

The history of our log in names...

When I was a kid I knew this guy that was great at playing basesall and they used to call him Gunner because he had a great arm. Well, when I joined my typing skills were a little bit worse then they are now so i used to type in caps because it was a pain to go back and forth betwen caps on and caps off so when I registered I was GUNNER.

I know use the name Juggernaut for my CS clan and I'm sure if I changed my name here no one would know who I was. So I'm sticking to Gundog.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Lizard_Queen

Although now most people just call me LQ.

I think that this form to call us was started by Mega Morta when she post her first topic and say: "Just call me M&M" and then all the people use to say the nicks in that way, some did it to before M&M but not all like now, just look, Lizard Queen is LQ, Dark Sad Shadow is DSS, Rogue15 is R15, and me, I love to be called DevilDoll and now I´m DD :D

*starting to feel like Dee Dee in Dexter´s Lab and star to dance with a ballet´s dress :p

Originally posted by Devil Doll

I think that this form to call us was started by Mega Morta when she post her first topic and say: "Just call me M&M" and then all the people use to say the nicks in that way, some did it to before M&M but not all like now, just look, Lizard Queen is LQ, Dark Sad Shadow is DSS, Rogue15 is R15, and me, I love to be called DevilDoll and now I´m DD :D

Speak of the devil what happened to M&M? And i've always been LQ. :D Most people didn't know what to call me, Lizard-chan, Lizard Queen-chan, THE LIzard Queen-chan/san/sama Steph-chan, Stephanie-chan (my real name)

So to make it easier i started telling my friend to just call me LQs :D And since you are all my friends...

Originally posted by Lynk Former

Er... hey Wraithy... can you fill me in on what's going on?... I'm kinda lost here... :D

Welll euh... we were talking about names and how you can shorten them... like an abreviation.

Like:

Devil Doll: DD

Dark Sad Shadow: DSS

Lizard Queen: LQ

Rogue 15: R15

Redwing: Red

Lynk Former: Lynk

and is asked what my abreviation would be: and i always talk to DSS and DD on Msn and i alsway like to taunt DSS ..... with DD :D

Like i say something REALY nice about DD... DSS gets mad.. or jealous :D... so that is why he called me looser when DD called me Honey :D

Get IT?

Lynky Wynky?

hahahhahahhahah Lynky Wynky hahahhaahaahahah

Better then callin ya Tynky Wynky. :D

*laughs louder* HAHHAHHAAHAHAHHA Tynky Wynky HAHAHAH

Originally posted by Lynk Former

:eyeraise: Tynky Wynky? I don't even know what the hell that is!

*Laughs louder again* HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHH He doesnt know HAHHAHAHHAHAH

LMAO!!!! Tinky Winky? The purple mass of evil otherwise known as the "gay" Teletubbie. :D Sorry, couldn't resist.

*falls from the chair from all the laughing*

<h1><B>HAHHAAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!</B></h1>

wraith.jpg

"You know, if I had even the tiniest control over the Force, What I,d do with it? I,d scratch that little spot in the center of my back I can never reach."

-Garik Loran-

X-wing book nr. 5. Wraith Squadron

Archived