Hunter545

Which saber colour do you prefer  

72 members have voted

1. 1. Which saber colour do you prefer

• I prefer blue!
    • Muahaha, I am evil. I choose red!
    • I just love green!
    • Orange is a beautiful colour!
    • I will choose yellow. Its a nice colour!
    • White is a colour you dont see every day! ;-)
    • Other(specify with "reply" option)!

@ Bio Warrior: What?!?!?! Saber Battle X is a continuation of Glowsaber (based off of it), and the MotS version, at least, does not take away conc or crossbow (which is NOT a thermal detonator) like the JK version does. It adds double-bladed saber and longsaber, improves the graphics, lets you change your saber stance, adds a bunch of completely new moves, adds evasion and hook kick, and it DOES make everything else glow. I don't know what you are talking about, but it's certainly not SBX 3.0. :rolleyes:

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

redwing's right. We've dueled with that mod, and it puts to SHAME the old saber, with the newer moves, stances, skins, sabers, and improved force powers (with force push, you can push multiple people, and chain lightning is alot better, force jump u can jump in mid-air multiple times) and you can turn the lightsaber on and off without the need of selecting a different weapon, and u can turn saber damage off, and you can change your lightsaber's color and force saber throw is alot better, and you can control it better to actually hit someone. The explosions sound alot better too, and the blaster fire from the different weapons is enhanced. Next time try the mod online, the way it was meant to be used, before making stupid assumptions.

I don't know what you are talking about, but it's certainly not SBX 3.0.

Yea, SBX3.0 for JK leaves all weapons except [ed]bowcaster[/ed] and conc possibly can't remeber, but u shouldn't use it anyway =Saber Battle X is a saber mod=

And it's the best JK saber mod, it has a bunch of saber "moves", adds acrobatic evasivs in directions like handspring back, forward flip.....u can do a boost flip while forcejumping.

The one thing annoying about it is it removes forcespeed,BUT u do get saber throw instead which is really cool.

One other thing is the saber trail doesn't look as good as glowsaber's but it still look good.

O yea, Blue all the way! just look at the beautiful deep blue glow

:saberb:

Archived