Home

a very good friend!!

that`s so nice!!!!!!!!!!! so cute :p you are cute children hehehe

wraith is a very cool boy, but the only problem he has is that he never show us his pic, he knows me, he saw me in pics and with a webcam and he heard me, and i don`t know him cry.gif <font size="1">(remembering the last face i put to say something to him )</font>

Originally posted by Devil Doll

that`s so nice!!!!!!!!!!! so cute :p you are cute children hehehe

wraith is a very cool boy, but the only problem he has is that he never show us his pic, he knows me, he saw me in pics and with a webcam and he heard me, and i don`t know him cry.gif <font size="1">(remembering the last face i put to say something to him )</font>

hahahah lol....

well first of all... soon my school site... euh... my class site will be finished. Click here to go and see some of it.. but it is not finished. there will be a picture of our class... so than you will be able to see me... but i usualy avoid being shot with a camera :D :D.... im too ugly :D

and Cap rave.... this thread is about <font size="6">ME!!</font>

For what it is worth....

you guys here... well i see you as real friends. although you all life very far away from me. Mexico, Australia, America, Switserland, United Kingdom, euh.. where Luka is from.

i know that the UK and Swiss isnt that far away... but you are all not realy in my neighbourhood :D... and i sometimes feel very misunderstood when i talk about Star Wars... or even when people know i love it.... they start acting like im a FREAK or something... i hate that sometimes.

But when im here... i feel totaly relaxed.. i can talk about things that I like.... play games with you on the net (wich needs to happen:D)

But you all ARE MY FRIENDS... and i will never leave... unless my PC or internet gives up on me :D

THANKS!

your friend in Holland

-Wraith 8-

Originally posted by CaptainRAVE

Do the topics in the Rouge Squadron ever have any point??

O.O!!! Gawd i hope not!! That would make *shudders* sense!! :D And we all know that making sense is the first step towards sanity. And that sanity is evil and is to be avoided at all costs.

Yay! Go Wraith! ^_^ And I got your msg. ^^ I dun know if you typed my SN in coorectly but I'm on all the time. Just ask Death, Wasslara and Redwinggreen7. They can vouch for me.

And if that doesn't work you can try my other "secret" SN. CyberLyzard...CyberLyzyrd...x_x i forgot how i spelled it. It's one of those lol. Although I'm not on it much. Hopefully i'll see ya on AIM soon! And ig you're lookin for me on MSN...it futile...I only got on it at school but the *******s took the chat feature off ALL the school comps. -.- Damn commies.

Archived