Home

Demo Release?

MasterLord_Maul

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by gamebooger

I'm really hoping it'll be out before the game comes out. But going along with LEC's history that's probably gonna happen. I guess I'll stay online and keep clicking refresh until it comes out......

click refresh? LOL. i just hit the F5 key every 3 sec :)

Welcome to the forums Kyle. Please shrink your signature a bit..... I know we all love those cute little smilies, but there comes a point where too many at once is a bad thing :)

Other than that, enjoy your stay, don't feed the wardz, and wait calmly for the demo. WAIT being the key word.

I heard this in E3 Day3 Jedi Outcast video "Raven's been able to put a ton of knew stuff into the game and, obviosly, have a great playable demo and show all the features of the game." Which caused me to spend an hour or two looking for a demo but there isn't one as far as I know. :(

Originally posted by GonkH8er

That was just the E3 demo. Very early. Very rusty. Quite buggy (eg- jedi mind trick)

Forget that. That video is NOTHING. :) You'll get much better

It was good at the time, but now when you look at the screenshots it is clear Raven have done alot of improvements. We definatly need a new video urgently. Stop teasing us Gonk......

Hes just doing it to annoy us. He just posts news, theres no way he could have any inside knowledge about a video.

Yes, thats right, no way.

No possible way.

TELL ME GODDAMNIT! WHEN WILL WE GET A VIDEO?! AAARRRRRR:explode:

Yeah you weirdos...:mad:

No, seriously March is when it's coming out. Late March, but March nevertheless. Since they've tied themselves to that, I'm sure Raven will release it March 31 at 11:59 in the last possible timezone, but yeah...it will be out in March.

Archived