Home

Boba Fett petition

Roger

Originally posted by Roger

Have you ever played Q3 with that model? Sorry but it sucks... nothing like a professional build and animated model, and don't forget about the sounds...

UHHH!! The only fricken reason it sucks, is cause most of the time the animator's (you also need good animator's for custom animations to look good -_- ) use regular quake3 animations, i suggest you play a good mod or total conversion, and check the custom animations they code in. So if someone does decide to transfer that boba fett model, they'll most likely use jk2's basic kyle animations or do completely new ones, i dont mind a boba fett skin moving around like kyle.. and probally have kyle base sounds, which i think he would not need (boba fett never talked, so no need for taunt sounds, and jump sounds are annoying everytime you jump.. so.. really only need a pain sound, that can be easily done. :fett: !!!!!! (btw i just tested the model, moves really nice, its a very good model )

Boba Fett does talk in the films...if I remember correctly, it is in ESB when Vader is commanding him to take Han Solo to Jabba. he says something like "my pleasure" I think...anyways, he kinda sounds like what I would expect a snake to sound like if it could speak :)

Swoosh

Don't forget, in ESB he also said to the Imperials, "Put captain Solo in the cargo hold."

The EF version of the Jukes' Boba Fett model looks much better, as they've fixed the thinness of the Q3 version. I haven't noticed anything wrong with the animations in either version, as well.

Archived