Home

New Space Quest game?

Remi

hmm this could be cool. if this will be a success it will be a stimulation for LEC to concentrate on adventures again as well :) Tho if it fails....we are doomed ;P

Space Quest was fun hehe 4 was good with the time traveling, well they were all funny :)

and about PQ...well only PQ1 and 2 were perfect :) PQ Swat was funny for a while...but way to buggy :)

Originally posted by QueZTone

hmm is the collection box a rare one? I kinda let it slip through my fingers easily at this pc fair a three months back or so..same for this police quest collection..

Greetings!

I don't think it's rare in a particularly valuable sense, but it does seem much less common than other Space Quest collections (including Roger Wilco Unclogged and both versions of the Space Quest Collection proper). Personally, I think the fifteenth anniversary boxes were some of the best-looking that Sierra ever produced.

Of course, copies of the Space Quest Collection routinely sell for over US$100 on eBay (and seldom for ess than US$50), so I guess they're all kinda valuable... ;)

Best wishes!

:thrawn2:

Archived