Home

Are you buying the collectors TIN version of Outcast?

ps2maddenman

Are you buying the collectors edition?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Are you buying the collectors edition?

• Yes I have to have it a day earlier
    • No I don't want to pay $10 for old games and a keychain
    • Undecided

in that one day i could beat the game...muahahaha....i might think about it....

plus the box for the collectors edition looks cooler (sorry to let my grammar slip MORE COOL)

and i would pay 10 dollars for a jk0 keychain.....who wouldnt?

plus i can sell the jk in there to someone (unless it has a different cd cover thingy than jk had, then ill sell my old copy)

...it were the same price as I would pay for the regular cardboard box version in the store (or just a couple of dollars difference).

I tend to go for cheap, but having the tin box would be cool. I normally save my game boxes, if nothing else, than they look cool. I already have JK, MotS, and Dark Forces 1, and I wouldn't buy the keychain.

Now if it were autographed by members of the team...

*rolls eyes*

well tons of my friends want this game, and i am definitely not doing the cd burn/share thing (i usually do that with games i know im not going to be playing much).....i want lucasarts to get as much money as possible...and i want that keychain...0wnage

I MIGHT buy it. I don't have Dark Forces and I know S1DC is never going to send me my jedi knight cds i'm letting him borrow...altho I'm running JK on a crack...miss those cutscenes. (even if the actors were crap) I'll probably end up getting it...that's what? $20 a game since it comes with 3?

Hey!!!! It fits my policy of not paying over $20 for one game!!! and I'll get a free keychain to go with it! cool!!

Nah, I've already pre-ordered Jedi Knight Outcast from LucasArts anyway, and don't feel like cancelling my order. I'll just get the normal version. I've just now gotten Dark Forces to run smoothly on my system, so no need to have the collectors version.

I'll absolutely get the spiffy looking collectors edition. Why do you ask? here I'll tell you

1) Comes with a tin box thats nice and shiny

2) Comes with JK, Mots and DF (already have these but there so scratched up new copies wouldn't hurt to have)

3) it comes out a day earlier

4) I can brag to my friends that I got JO a day before they did mwahahaha :laughing:

Anyone know if DF will pretty much be like the original or if it will have been modified so you can run it in WinXP or other modern incarnations of Windows without having 61,263 driver incompatibilities/problems when using DOS or the prompt? I don't mean has the game content been changed, just its OS.

Archived