Home

Cut the bulls***

Crazy_dog no.3

the 'going away and won't be back for a week cause they're going to visit their grandma' goodbye threads are different than the:

'I'm leaving because of members in this forum blah blah blah...' threads should be deleted...and the person who posted it should be temperarily banned for 1 week. :)

Originally posted by Rogue Nine

What XWAer isn't, GUNDaddy? Booyah.

Oh yes, and flattery will get you nowhere, krkode. I am, however, partial to cheesecake. :p

I wasnt flattering you. I was honestly telling the truth, Your a good mod. Does flattery come to your mind everytime someone makes a good comment.....*marks a black star beside his personal mod chart beside rogue nine's name*

Originally posted by krkode

I wasnt flattering you. I was honestly telling the truth, Your a good mod. Does flattery come to your mind everytime someone makes a good comment.....*marks a black star beside his personal mod chart beside rogue nine's name*

Oh come on now, your a boot licker. No one tells the truth around here least of all R9.

hehe j/k:D

We gotta chat sometime, Jim. What messaging thinger you got? I've got AIM, ICQ and a few others. Just drop me a line on one of those and we can talk about old times.

I'm getting too old to deal with the young'uns for extended periods of time. Gotta get some rest. Talk to ya later.

I think I'm an okay mod...

Archived