Home

PC gamer review

Blokie_

• Replies 595
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If this is still about the magazine Ive had it fdor a weak, yes PC gamer US and they covered in 5 pages every aspect. No spoilers, but brought points about the force powers, combat, weapons

of course the brought all the advantages of the engine. Hands on review looked good

Originally posted by Sith

Ok, I fixed part one now, Part two and three were fine.

I downloaded all three myself and it worked fine, so they all work now.

If you get errors in part one just download it again.

Yep! Thanx!

Finished downloading on Morpheus. It's neat. It'll stay in my shared folder, but in about an hour my cable service will be down for 12 hours. When that's over, I'll turn my PC back on and leave Morpheus running.

In the mean time, just remember: Search for uk_final

dont bother with the mix.mov part. At least that worked for me.

Hey. I'm Bantha Fodder from Taiwan. :D Anyways, I left my connection downloading the 94 meg video overnight, and now it's complete and in my morpheus folder. It's still called uk_final mix. Hope it helps. My user name is chenster22, like my nickname here :p. I've been reading your msg. boards ever since JKII was announced and I enjoy the hospitality here. cya!

Originally posted by chenster22

Hey. I'm Bantha Fodder from Taiwan. :D Anyways, I left my connection downloading the 94 meg video overnight, and now it's complete and in my morpheus folder. It's still called uk_final mix. Hope it helps. My user name is chenster22, like my nickname here :p. I've been reading your msg. boards ever since JKII was announced and I enjoy the hospitality here. cya!

Ni How :) I'm from Taiwan too but I live in US now...

im downloading the 94MB rite now and I will leave my computer on for another 5 days straight so you guys can download from me :)

wowa! i got it REAL fast from the second DivX mirror given... kazaa or morpheus still give nothing no matter what config i do but that doesnt matter anymore :)

i LIKE the trailer...

i think it rocks... also the music, especially at the start, is cool, anyone know where in the movies that part is? It sounded familiar but also a bit different... Edited?

ive just watched it a couple of times and i still havent seen all... Just wish it was full screen :)

Definately nice to see uch an active community. Distributing the trailer shows how active you guys really are. I just peeped it myself, and I'd like to thank all o'yall for making it possible for everyone to get a look at the trailer. Nice Work!

Archived